What was your very first video game ever played?

Serendipity

Reaction score
As for me, Super Mario Bros. was the first game I've every played on a video game. It was in late 80's when NES were vastly popular back then, so were SMB. I believe this game one of all time classics. Oh yeah, I played the whole game and won.

What about you guys, what was your first game that you ever played for the first time?

The first video game I ever played was also Super Mario Bros on NES back in 1989, that's the only far back I can remember. :)

I'm 21 now, the earliest I can remember playing was Dig Dug, Ms. Pac-Man, Pitfall II and many more for Atari 2600.

<---Started out with Atari 2600 like Banjo... I think I played PacMan for the first Home video game ever played.

However if the arcades count, I would consider Atari's "Tempest" the first arcade game I ever played...

Then my video game odyssey went on from 20 plus years ago in the chronological order that I bought or was given as gift:

1) Atari 2600
2) Commode 64 computer
3) Nintendo GameBoy (1990 Original)
4) Nintendo NES
5) Sega Game Gear
6) Sega Genesis
7) Sega Saturn
8) Windows 95/98/ME PC games
9) PSOne
10) PS2
11) xbox (Currently I'm now sitting on my second xbox)
12) Nintendo GameBoy Advance Original (I hardly ever use it and it has only ONE game in it and it's laying in the front seat of my car!)

The first game I ever played was Pong on Atari. This was in 1978 or something. ;)

Atari....pong and cowboy thing - draw and shoot? u know boxy looking man. with line in the middle while the line moves to shoot each other.

ahh yea my first game console was atari 2600. i cant remember several first games taht i got for christmas. i remmy my fave game was pit fall.

I'd say the first game I played was Pac Man...I had that and I had Donkey Kong for Atari. My dad also had hooked up a Commodore computer and on that I had bowling, I had winter and summer games.. :) The kind that comes on a (really) floppy disk.

Which reminds me of playing my very first arcade game, not just a video game, but at an arcade place. I played PAC Man.

First Video Game: Excite Bike for the Nintendo
First computer game: The Marathon series
First online game: Diablo II

Uhh I cant remember i think its Dugman from atari. Or bomberman......ahh im lost. :o

Atari!

Yes, Atari! It was PacMan

My folks would not let us kids get any video game consoles. We had Atari, but we were all so obsessed with it my parents refused to get us anything new.

I finally bought a PS2 for myself last year.

Love it!

cady75 said:
Yes, Atari! It was PacMan

My folks would not let us kids get any video game consoles. We had Atari, but we were all so obsessed with it my parents refused to get us anything new.

I finally bought a PS2 for myself last year.

Love it!

Welcome to the gaming world :D

Btw never saw you here before so Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay :thumb:

joust, etc, on atari, i can barely remember...
i was like 5 years old then...
(24 now)

Probly pong and stuff like that on Atari I had friends with that cuz I aint that old. My own first game gear was the original game boy and then the super NES.

pong i think it was -- the VERY first game where the dots "ball" are hitting back n forth and u cant let it go past u -- didnt play it very often cuz i preferred being outside more and my folks werent too keen abt me and my sister using it -- basically limited the play time on it for rainy days when we were forced to stay indoors

Oh Yes I Remmy My Old First Game Long Time Ago With Old Nintendo It Was Asteriods, Breakout, Pacman, Donkey Kong :d

Back