What was your first Cartoon show?

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
My first cartoon was Tom and Jerry. I still watch them and It makes me laugh all the time. I introduced the cartoon to my baby nephew and he loves it. He still watches it once a while. :thumb:
As far as I can remember... I think it was Tom and Jerry... Always gotta luv that show...

Some of my first cartoons were...Jetsons, Bugs Bunny, Flintstones, Bullwinkle, and Popeye. Those were in early 60's.

Good ole Tom-n-Jerry. Love that mouse! I liked that Bots with my son in his early days.

I believe that I remember that I always watch Bug bunny, Tom and Jerry, popeye and the superheros on Saturday morning. I would get up at 6 am and watch the cartoon until like 10 to 11. My parent like to sleep on Saturdays morning so no bother.

Mama2AFTIV said:
I don't remember my first cartoon. It been long time! LOL!

Yeah, me, too.

I can't recall my first favorite toon show. That's how I watched whole cartoons in late 70s and early 80s. Don't you recall The Boomerang Cartoon?

Tom & Jerry, Popeye, Woody, Mickey Mouse, GI Joe,
Bugs Bunny, ,Space Ghost....

My four years old son still always watchs that Boomerang Channel...

Snuff?:rl: No way, that is for sissy people only....

Last edited by a moderator:
DeafGeorgiaLady said:
My first cartoon was Tom and Jerry. I still watch them and It makes me laugh all the time. I introduced the cartoon to my baby nephew and he loves it. He still watches it once a while. :thumb:

I love Tom and Jerry and Bugs Bunny & Friends too.

i also remember watching woody wood pecker and chilli willy ... I saw this shirt at store with chilli willy the pequin howeever its spelled and chilli willy was sliding on ice and on the top of the shirt it said "ice ice baby" lol

i dont remmy what my first cartoon show was but there are sooo many lists i do remmy such as tom n jerry, scooby do, etc...

i do still watch cartoon shows with my daughter or myself sometimes. lol. i love jimmy neutron, spongebob squarepants, and danny phantom.

It was Tom and Jerry. I still do watch them, I love watching them. Sometime it will show close captain, sometime not. Still I love it.

popeye the sailor man....mickey mouse club....howdy doody....i am very olde lol all these in early 1960...

Looks like Tom & Jerry is the most popular. I must admit that I watched Tom & Jerry more often than others.

I agree Tom and Jerry was my favorite too. I guess cuz it's one of the few shows on tv that I could watch and understand what was going on (before they had CC). But it didn't matter anyways cuz Tom and Jerry has very few words said. It is mostly just sound effects like bombs, anvils, doors open and close or whatever. Only few times their owner will say something but never show her face, just the bottom of her dress.

I had forgotten about Smurfs til someone mentioned it here. I miss watching that.

Yeah I saw a lot of cartoons like Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny, Felix the cat, Popeye, Pink Panther, The Smurfs, Snorkels, He-Man, She-Ra, Thundercats, Voltron, Go-Bots, Transformers and many, many more, I could not remember right now lol!

PyrollisAhFiros said:
Argghhh... I simply cannot believe that I actually forget to mention that kickass show in my list! Voltron DVDs will release to the public soon.

First: Smurfs
Second: Rainbow Brite
Third: My Little Pony
Fourth: Strawberry Shortcake
Fifth: Care Bears

HiBluE01 said:
First: Smurfs
Second: Rainbow Brite
Third: My Little Pony
Fourth: Strawberry Shortcake
Fifth: Care Bears
those are the best !