What was your first Cartoon show?

I think it was the "Merry Toons" (almost like Tex Avery cartoons)...when they used to show these during the early 1970s. :) These cartoons were filmed during the circa 1930s-40s-50s era (no wonder today I enjoy movies and music from that time! LOL). :)

Nancy said:
I think it was the "Merry Toons" (almost like Tex Avery cartoons)...when they used to show these during the early 1970s. :) These cartoons were filmed during the circa 1930s-40s-50s era (no wonder today I enjoy movies and music from that time! LOL). :)

You're not alone! No not alone! I also enjoy watching the originals (not re-make, they suck in trying to make 2nd copy better than the originals) such as The Musical Man, Oliver Twist, Darn That Cat, Annie, Mary Poppins, This is a wonderful life and so on. I also love musicals like new release "Chicago" by Richard Gere, STOMP and so on. :)

C.C.Sinned said:
Scooby Doo where Are You

I loved Gatchaman too It was called "Battle of the Planets" back then.

Then "Star Blazers" Kick Butt back then as well
*aha* Yeah, I agree!

My memory is starting to fade away until you brought that up!

sr171soars said:
My was "Hey hey hey...it's Yogi Bear!"

Goes way back to the early 60's...

Yeah. :) I love to watch old cartoon -- made more sense than newer cartoons. New ones just as good as senseless commericals

My first cartoon was Tom and Jerry. I still watch them and It makes me laugh all the time. I introduced the cartoon to my baby nephew and he loves it. He still watches it once a while. :thumb:

C.C.Sinned said:
Then "Star Blazers" Kick Butt back then as well
Definitely. Well, I must admit that Robotech (Macross) is the first on my list for kick ass but Star Blazers are one of best of the bestest 'space' animes ever I seen.

It is sad that they (studio) still refused to add Closed Caption or subtitled for deafies. I'd love to add that anime series to my collection. Them bastards.

LinuxGold said:
Yea, I used to LOVE Robotech, I used to collect Robotech toys (not to play with, but to put it up nicely on shelves)...
I had few of them (toys) as well. I do remember when there were some kind of 'special' stamps that I collected to met the company's requirement for me to send to recieve the 'special Robotech item.

Ahh, good ol' days...

Magatsu said:
Definitely. Well, I must admit that Robotech (Macross) is the first on my list for kick ass but Star Blazers are one of best of the bestest 'space' animes ever I seen.

It is sad that they (studio) still refused to add Closed Caption or subtitled for deafies. I'd love to add that anime series to my collection. Them bastards.

I had few of them (toys) as well. I do remember when there were some kind of 'special' stamps that I collected to met the company's requirement for me to send to recieve the 'special Robotech item.

Ahh, good ol' days...
Yeah, I agree, 'good ol' days' -- Back in the old days...

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=5723

Back