What was your craving when you were preggy?

I'm a guy, I get cravings on occasion... Right now i'm craving chocolate covered homemade creampuffs.

Well...I ve been hearing that when a wife is pregnant, husband get hungier as ever. My husband has been craving since I am pregnant. Funny thing is, he eats more than I do. Haha. Maybe he is getting a sympathy belly for me since I am getting big. Haaaa.

Caving milk during middle of night. Drank one gallon of milk daily.

Put peanut butter with vanilla ice cream, eat it before went to bed.

ooh one gallon of milk?! Wow... I m not so crazy about milk but I wouldn't mind to drink chocolate milk. Yummy.

Off topic, how are you, sweetie? I ve been thinking of you. *hugs*

Cotton cheese sounds even cuter :giggle: I, too love cottage cheese with peaches and pineapple.

I craved chocolate milk with toasted plain bagel with strawberry cream cheese from Dunkin Donut plus halloween chocolate candies on my last trimester. :)

Oh yeah I forgot to add one more thing.....my DHB was craving for what?? POPCORN!!! He stopped right after our son was born! LOL! I thought it was funny to see bf or hubby get a craving during his gf/wife's pregnancy! :)

Ahh *sigh* That got me thinking about my pregnancy days. It's funny how I didn't realize how the cravings were really affecting me at a point, haha.

Anyway, I was craving for creamy corns with my firstborn son and had a big crave for pizza with my 2nd son.

It's so ironic now because my oldest loves eating pizza and hates corns whereas on the other hand, my youngest loves creamy style corns but is not too much fond of pizza.

mostly pregnant mother can craving any foods like fruits,vegetables,ice cream,etc.

im hope i can craving any foods when i have my own pregnant one days i already told my mom about that but im not pregnant yet so i can eat lots fruit and vegetables,anythings depends of baby's gain weight.

i love craving ice cream and lots of more about foods because my mom is nurse but my mom already knew it.

mostly pregnant mother can eat less or more eat because of baby's overweight like as 10lbs or over

With my first pregnancy, I craved Jack in the Box's fries. Ate them 3 times a day...ooops not good!

Now this is gonna be weird...with my 2nd pregnancy, I hated food. Yes, throughout the whole pregnancy up to the day my son was born, I had absulotely no appetite and everything was so unappealing even my favorite foods. Hunger pains forced me to eat. LOL!

Cotton cheese sounds even cuter :giggle: I, too love cottage cheese with peaches and pineapple.

I craved chocolate milk with toasted plain bagel with strawberry cream cheese from Dunkin Donut plus halloween chocolate candies on my last trimester. :)

FANCY candies or cheap ones!??? such as hershey kisses, etc??? :twisted: :rofl:

I had a pregnant friend who always had a craving for tacos whenever she was hungry. Heh!

You would not admit yourself, you put hershey kisses on your nipples. No wonder all of your top shirts and sweaters always had chocalate melt two spots on your chest. :nono:

My boyfriend is going thru that too, when I pee, he goes to pee too. When I eat alots, he eats alots. He has gained maybe 15lbs when he first went thru that. I think he stopping going thru it now because he doesnt eat much. lol it makes me laugh to think of that. I told him now you know how I feel and I sticked out my tongue at him. :lol:

I used craved for Ice cream with Oreo cookies. After birth, I refuse eat them anymore because I got tired of eating them daily. lol

You would not admit yourself, you put hershey kisses on your nipples. No wonder all of your top shirts and sweaters always had chocalate melt two spots on your chest. :nono:

OH PULLLeeezzze!!! you never met me in person NOR do you know me!!! ... so stop making an ASS-out of U-n-ME!!! :nono: :D :booty:

Unfortunately I ate the cheap kind because they were in front of me! There's no friggin' way I'd give away the FANCY candies to kids! They're all mine, mine, mine. Well, yeah I ate the cheaps ones, too but that was just temporary. :ugh3:

Ahh...
Indeed I remmy rest of 3 preggies...

1st son, I was cravings eating Crackers w/butter, Milk Shakes any kinds, ice cream choco only, Cherries, Strawberries and Wheetbax cereal mostly every morning and eating awful lot... Large bowl.. (chuckles)
Hate cravings: Pizza, and spaghetti
Sensitive unwanted smell... Cooking airborne and making me feel puke!

2nd Daughter: I love cravings, French Vanilla, Fries, Baked potatoes w/Cheesy, Pegories, Salad, Chicken mixed Rices, Wheetbax cereal and CheeseCakes.
Hate Cravings: CHOCOLATE.. *sniffing* I lurv eat but can't... making me puke instant!
Sensitive unwanted smell: SEAFOODS

3rd son: I lurv cravings.. CHOCO CHOCO CHOCO FREAK, pizza, Ice cream, Milk Shake any kinds, Salad, Chicken, burger, steak, milk, and Wheetbax cereal.
Hate Cravings: Pergoies, Coke pop and pizza
Sensitive unwanted smell: Seafoods,and Restaurant airborne

:giggle: :giggle:

Ok ok .. I HATE hot dogs!!!!! but When I was pregnancy with first child.. I must ate hot dogs :eek3:

then 2nd pregnancy with watermelon!!

:):):):)

when i was pregnant i couldnt stand hamburger! lol but i certainly crave a lot of ice cream and caramel. oh yea and juice lol. any type of juice i MUST MUST have. wonders abt my future pregnancy and what my tastes would be lol.

Ah... I didn't realize there are some food we cannot stand to eat or to smell. I cannot stand chocolate candies. I only would take chocolate milk and brownies. I am not too crazy about pizza. It makes me sick and the smell is not so appealing. I am starting to crave this specific chinese place. I usually like to eat Panda express but I can't stand the smell!!!! My husband is fretting about it! He has to....:bowdown: me!!! hahaha.

Back