What was your craving when you were preggy?

Chrysanthe

Reaction score
Hey y'all!!

I am just curious (of course for women only)...

When you were a pregger, what food were you craving for?

I was craving for mostly fruits, vegetables and especially Pickles!! Normally, I love Chocolate but now I am not even crazy about it. If I see a salad bar, I would only want it that is it. Guess pregnancy changes your taste preferences.

SO share!

I had cravings for fresh strawberries, cheese and strawberry milk when I was pregnant. I thought pickles and olives smelt stink! Then one year after I gave birth, I liked pickles and olives again. lol

AH...interesting. Oooh Strawberry, I am addicted to Sonic's Limeade Strawberry drink! I love those leftover strawberries!

I used to hate the taste of cotton cheese when I was growing up until I became pregnant, I started eating cotton cheese with apple sauce, ever since then I've been soo addict to cotton cheese also I would eat a tomato and add cotton cheese on top.. soo yummy...now I soo love cotton cheese LOL

Hmm.... cotton cheese? Never heard.... you mean cottage cheese?

I love COTTAGE CHEESE. I put those mix with yoplait strawberry yogurt. It is so delicious. Dang, I m mood for that. Finish you. hehehe:giggle:

Yesss that's what I meant, sorry I'm a horrible speller...:Oops:

My cravings are HOT DOGS, PEANUTS, and anything with CHOCOLATE! I wonder if husbands do get those cravings?? I know I did!

:bowdown: to the FIESTY pregnant wife of mine... :pissed:

I craved for candies when I was pregnant with my 1st son and craved for sour when I was pregnant with my 2nd son.

Ummm not really have craving much but I did drank a lot of Sunksit and ate cheeses. Other than that I don't crave much. I just eat what I cook. :)

Next my 2nd pregnancy if successful (in future), I probably will have craving. So wait and see!

Caving milk during middle of night. Drank one gallon of milk daily.

Put peanut butter with vanilla ice cream, eat it before went to bed.

First preggy, craved for hot homemade salsa with torilla, yahoo drink, almost end of the preggy, crazy over Coke, and apple juice

Second preggy, (used hate ollives) craved for olive, salsa with torilla, coke, milk, holiday cake (from debbie), apple juice fresh dressing on chicken and salad

(Current) Third preggy, crazy over salsa with torilla, cheesy with torilla, milk, apple juice, ice cream, bananas/strawberries, and salad with french dressing.

I used to hate the taste of cotton cheese when I was growing up until I became pregnant, I started eating cotton cheese with apple sauce, ever since then I've been soo addict to cotton cheese also I would eat a tomato and add cotton cheese on top.. soo yummy...now I soo love cotton cheese LOL

cotton cheese??? -- never heard of that??? are you referring to cottage cheese? :confused:

Hmm.... cotton cheese? Never heard.... you mean cottage cheese? <<< i think she was referring to cottage cheese :giggle: her spelling is SO CUTE!!! REMIND ME OF KALISTA WHO CAN'T EVEN SPELL C L I..... :D :rofl:

I love COTTAGE CHEESE. I put those mix with yoplait strawberry yogurt. It is so delicious. Dang, I m mood for that. Finish you. hehehe:giggle:

i love cottage cheese with pineapple!!! YUMMY! (and no, i am NOT preggers! :D )

i love cottage cheese with pineapple!!! YUMMY! (and no, i am NOT preggers! :D )

Yes I'm crazy of cottage cheese... I mixed cottage cheese with fresh strawberries from my garden... I do that in summer time... During winter, Autumn and Spring, I eat cottage cheese with tomatoes, cuccumber and ham real alot... mmmhhh

My cravings are HOT DOGS, PEANUTS, and anything with CHOCOLATE! I wonder if husbands do get those cravings?? I know I did!

:bowdown: to the FIESTY pregnant wife of mine... :pissed:

I'm a guy, I get cravings on occasion... Right now i'm craving chocolate covered homemade creampuffs.

I really don't recall any special cravings during my pregnancy. :dunno:

I mostly carve cereal, fresh vegetables and fresh fruits (when I can afford them) and I eat ice cream almost every night-my baby wants it all the time, DQ and Frosty from Wendy. Hmmmm so yummy goody! I carve chinese and egg rolls all the time. I used to love salads before my pregnancy and I hate them but I tried to taste it and I eat them when I am in the mood for it. I love cheesecakes and drink lemonade-homemade, not store-bought. I think that is about all. And this is my first pregnancy.

Back