What type of torrnet software do you use?

LaurenTTRD

Reaction score
List them down, and as well which torrnet file do yo download off from.

images

I use few Torrnet Applications

1. uTorrnet
2. BitTorrnet
3. BitComet
4. FrostWire
5. SoMud

So far, I like BitTorrnet because its really simple to use, and it doesn't clog the computer memory rams. Excellent user interface which comes with helpful guides n optional preferences to mess around. Also can tweak around with advanced option settings :)

I download the file off from pirate bay.

I use Transmission. I rarely use it, though.

I used one before and I don't like it anymore. It's pretty slow than uTorrent for traffic speed. Like, I tried Transmission and it said 10 hours then I tried uTorrent and it said 4 hours for 3GB of video from japan. Both are same URL address.

uTorrent is best one ever I had for many years for Windows than other torrent software. So, uTorrent finally release for OSX this year.

uTorrent - hands down

Almost all the torrent sites have chosen uTorrent as their choice of bittorrent software. If they catch you use bitcomet, they will ban you for good.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

The Highlander said:
I use Transmission. I rarely use it, though.

I used one before and I don't like it anymore. It's pretty slow than uTorrent for traffic speed. Like, I tried Transmission and it said 10 hours then I tried uTorrent and it said 4 hours for 3GB of video from japan. Both are same URL address.

uTorrent is best one ever I had for many years for Windows than other torrent software. So, uTorrent finally release for OSX this year.

OIC, didn't know that. I don't really pay much attention to torrent stuff.

Features that would allow the average user to become a complete leech. Plus the fact that it's coded in C++. Bitcomet used to be the prime when it was just that and all the python based torrent apps (in the beginning), but after awhile more coders caught on and we have micro torrent (µTorrent) today.

Usually discussions like this get locked on major forums for your personal safety. Because each time you're posting (if you're not using a proxy) your address is getting logged down. I doubt the admin would work with the MPAA/RIAA/FBI etc, but if they issued him a court ordered statement to turn the logs over, you guys in the USA are in trouble. Not likely gonna happen but yeah always a chance.

Back