What to expect when taking a vacation oversea?

Cheri, I never been out of the US myself so I don't know what to tell you. Have fun be safe and behave :hug:

Thanks Hun, :hug: one of those days, You gonna take a vacation with me.

:lol: You guys just won't give up huh? The only real vacation I ever had was about twenty something years ago, that was when I went to Virginia Beach, VA. I want my next vacation to be an adventure and going on a vacation overseas is certainly exciting. I've always wanted to experience a foreign country. I won't be alone when I arrive in Izmir, Turkey-- a person I know so well for over the period of four years will meet me to give me a tour around Turkey. ;)

:D~ Yeah, I ain't give up on you.. as long make sure you're safe..
I'm glad, you're going out with someone who will meet you.. That's good!
Don't forget take lot of pictures, while your vacation around...
Have fun!
When will you departure the flight?

You act like you work for the FBI or CIA, What's with all those questions? :lol:

LoL. I suppose to be work for FBI Agent but I never go to college. :( My knowledge about maps as gps. I am very Navigator person. I want to travel around the world in future. In case if I am out of US. I have to bring the foreign language book and maps with me. I hate to get lose. You must bring US Passport, Birth Certificate, Driver License and SS card with you. These are very important. Don't lose it. Put in your purse.

Birth Certificate, Driver License and SS card with you. These are very important. Don't lose it. Put in your purse.

I have to bring all my personal information? I thought I was to just bring my passport and driver license, I wasn't aware about birth certificate or social security card. Passport tells just that I'm an American citizen. Isn't that enough? :dunno:

GalaxyAngel- I'll tell you that information through private message about my departing and return date. ;)

I have to bring all my personal information? I thought I was to just bring my passport and driver license, I wasn't aware about birth certificate or social security card. Passport tells just that I'm an American citizen. Isn't that enough? :dunno:

GalaxyAngel- I'll tell you that information through private message about my departing and return date. ;)

Cheri,
No problem, take your time.. :wave:

That what my friend told me. I think you can ask Liza, Gemma and SCBassist know.

That what my friend told me. I think you can ask Liza, Gemma and SCBassist know.

Okay, when I did my research, It only says passport, driver license and visa, I could get a visa when I arrive in Turkey. If I'm wrong anyone is free to correct me anytime. :)

Your first flight oversea...I bet you do feel butterflies in your feet. I have never flown oversea yet, but maybe one day I will to visit London where my other side of relatives are residing...

Some people are right, you be careful with exchanging money, some people can be sleather even they don't look like one. Make sure you check with your airliner about what to bring and not to bring in the flight. Last I heard we were not allowed to bring shampoo, hairspray, even make up, and things like that to the flight. I guess they thinks it was the other terrorists' thing that they might put bomb in it. :dunno: Just to double check and make sure on the safe side.

Have a great trip and hope it will be a gread adventure for you.

well have fun in Turkey smile when you get back you can tell me all about it ;)

i never been to europe but my brother did lucky bastard LOL he touched finland, france, germany and italy and even England but i am not sure other countries he did touch will ask him again.
i wanted to go to England

well have fun in Turkey smile when you get back you can tell me all about it ;)

i never been to europe but my brother did lucky bastard LOL he touched finland, france, germany and italy and even England but i am not sure other countries he did touch will ask him again.
i wanted to go to England

Wow!! :shock: I envy your brother. I wish I could be able to travel as much as he already did.

and Thanks, for sure I'll fill you in everything about my trip when I return. ;)

Wow!! :shock: I envy your brother. I wish I could be able to travel as much as he already did.

and Thanks, for sure I'll fill you in everything about my trip when I return. ;)

yeah that time he did some work for his company there that why and did had vacations there also while being there.

hugs and your welcome

Okay, when I did my research, It only says passport, driver license and visa, I could get a visa when I arrive in Turkey. If I'm wrong anyone is free to correct me anytime. :)

Yeah, you can research through internet. When you will leave??

LoL. I suppose to be work for FBI Agent but I never go to college. :( My knowledge about maps as gps. I am very Navigator person. I want to travel around the world in future. In case if I am out of US. I have to bring the foreign language book and maps with me. I hate to get lose. You must bring US Passport, Birth Certificate, Driver License and SS card with you. These are very important. Don't lose it. Put in your purse.

no need to bring Birth Certificate and SSN card. I think your friend meant that you need those in order to have passport. Passport and Driver License are what you need to bring. :cool2:

no need to bring Birth Certificate and SSN card. I think your friend meant that you need those in order to have passport. Passport and Driver License are what you need to bring. :cool2:

It's alright. My friend explained to me. It's weird. Cheri can get a driver license and passport that all.

Correct but international driving license need to be application if you want to rent a car or van from other countries, you visit to for vacation, not just US driving license. Many countries do not accept foreign driving license to rent or use their car/van in their countries that's why apply for international driving license is the best recommandation.

Correct.

You will get visa when you arrive in Turkey but make sure that you have name and address including phone number of your friend's house, you will spend with for holiday, with you because the name and address of your friend need to fill out on visa application.

Back