What to Do If You're Alone on Valentine's Day

Maybe I will hang out with friends but I doubt it.. I dont have any plan for valentine day since I hate that day.

I'm still single so I dont have any interest for seeking a new relationship yet. :)

I head about the movie with Will Smith in the " I am the Legend" sound like a good movie story. I can't wait to watch it on DVD soon. I just watched BloodRayne 2 was good lol

I thought I am legend was ok. I prefer The Omega Man though. :)

Thanks for reminding me about Blood Rayne 2. I have been intending to watch it, but I keep forgetting.:)

I thought I am legend was ok. I prefer The Omega Man though. :)

Thanks for reminding me about Blood Rayne 2. I have been intending to watch it, but I keep forgetting.:)

In my Opinion - 'I am Legend' is a shit movie.

I don't know what I'm going to do on Valentine's Day. :dunno:

Ain't alone on Valentine's Day. Am working and so is my fiance - he's painter and am doing data entry. We probably go out for dinner at night, as we are getting married 2 days after Valentine's Day.

Cheers :dance2:

Ain't alone on Valentine's Day. Am working and so is my fiance - he's painter and am doing data entry. We probably go out for dinner at night, as we are getting married 2 days after Valentine's Day.

Gooooood luck!!

still no plans for V-day...my hubby has to work from 5 pm to 4 am. Soooo I guess I'll be stuck at home with my kid and his friend that stay with us. :) Probably I'll whip up something yummie for the boys to enjoy and munch on. :thumb:

OH wow! That wonderful! I wish you good luck on your marriage to your fiance! Sound so romantic to get married on Feb.14th on Valentine's Day. Good luck!:fingersx:

OH wow! That wonderful! I wish you good luck on your marriage to your fiance! Sound so romantic to get married on Feb.14th on Valentine's Day. Good luck!:fingersx:

:ty: to GarnetTigerMom. It is Feb 16th - 2 days after Valentine's Day on 14th. I wish to get married on Valentine's Day and that would be so romantic, yeah.

I head about the movie with Will Smith in the " I am the Legend" sound like a good movie story. I can't wait to watch it on DVD soon. I just watched BloodRayne 2 was good lol
I'll probably watch Cloverfield since it's open-captioned next week. :)

what I do if I'm alone on Valentines day? Answer: Nothing, same old regular day.

what I do if I'm alone on Valentines day? Answer: Nothing, same old regular day.

Just go along with your usual routine, like for example, go to work. Just pretend, valentines day didn't exist. (No offense, ladies)

Back