What state do you live in?

GoldenLeaf74 said:
not really isolated but it is alot of history here in St. John's. It's should be interesting to learn about City of Legend, St. John's.

I see, Hawaii and Alaska are isolated from USA but Alaska got dark at short time like from sunset at around 11:00 PM then sunrise in around 4:30 AM. Does it same with Newfoundland?

TrippLA said:
I see, Hawaii and Alaska are isolated from USA but Alaska got dark at short time like from sunset at around 11:00 PM then sunrise in around 4:30 AM. Does it same with Newfoundland?

No it's not, it is normal to come sun in the morning around 5 or 6 and evening the sun go down arond 9 pm.

We are not very north like North Pole. No way.

but it is bad time during wintertime like snowstorms almost every year.

GoldenLeaf74 said:
No it's not, it is normal to come sun in the morning around 5 or 6 and evening the sun go down arond 9 pm.

We are not very north like North Pole. No way.

but it is bad time during wintertime like snowstorms almost every year.

I see, sun is going down in LA at around 8:00 PM but SF are little more later than us.

I live in Mormonsville... er, I mean Utah (USA)
In case anybody wants a useless fact, I've also lived in the same house my whole life! Now, if I were just outta high school, that wouldn't be too bad...but I'm almost 30 now ;p LOL

Alaska got dark at short time like from sunset at around 11:00 PM then sunrise in around 4:30 AM. Does it same with Newfoundland?
I'm from Alaska, that only in the summer but it never get dark here. In the winter it does, sunset it at 3 pm and sunrise come up sometime around 9 or 10 am in the morning. In the summer however, the sunset is midnight and sunrise is 2 or 3 in the morning, that early bird morning here.

gnulinuxman said:
I'm a cheese head.... Yeah, I'm from Wisconsin!

Where in Wisconsin? I grew up in Milwaukee during most of my childhood. I went to WSD on and off.

skye said:
Alaska got dark at short time like from sunset at around 11:00 PM then sunrise in around 4:30 AM. Does it same with Newfoundland?
I'm from Alaska, that only in the summer but it never get dark here. In the winter it does, sunset it at 3 pm and sunrise come up sometime around 9 or 10 am in the morning. In the summer however, the sunset is midnight and sunrise is 2 or 3 in the morning, that early bird morning here.

No it is not same, Newfoundland sunset and sunrise is more longer than Alaska. WOw some peopple thought Newfoundland is cold in summer, but it is not true. It's is normal weather like some city in Canada.

LuciaDisturbed said:
Heh, I went to Saint Cloud State...great college. Go Huskies!

That's cool, I went to Minnesota for College in 2 years. I miss Minnesota alot.

Back