What state do you live in?

Ohio ;)

Far far way from USA across the ocean many miles away where two little islands are(should be three but we dont actually count that tiny little island down the bottom of us as third)

Where is Crab State sorry am just curious to see how u name each state after some kind of food or object which makes it interestng

I'm from the Lone Star State, independence from Mexico in 1836, 9 years as a country, joined the United States of America in 1845, probably most of you know where am I, of course, my username, Texan Guy. The Great State of Texas. Sorry, I couldn't stop talk about Texas. I love Texas.

Far far way from USA across the ocean many miles away where two little islands are(should be three but we dont actually count that tiny little island down the bottom of us as third)

Where is Crab State sorry am just curious to see how u name each state after some kind of food or object which makes it interestng

maryland :)

Hey Texan Guy

I even Enjoyed the Restuarant called LoneStar Steak House...Winks!!!:rofl:

I'm from the Lone Star State, independence from Mexico in 1836, 9 years as a country, joined the United States of America in 1845, probably most of you know where am I, of course, my username, Texan Guy. The Great State of Texas. Sorry, I couldn't stop talk about Texas. I love Texas.

Born IN maine.... Raised in Maine.. Got the heck outta there Jan 2006

Currently living in North Carolina.... May be moving either later this year or early next year....

Want to move to Washington State.. Cuz I love that state...

I live in a state of Western Australia, Australia. :)

I would have agree comment with gingerbread because im living Ar also

I'm living North Little Rock,Ar for 5 1/2 years because my mom's family lives there for longtimes

Back