What size shoes do you wear?

Im size 5

but are the shoe sizes the same in different countries?

I know clothes sizes are different in america to here. Im a size 10/12, I think that means 8/10 in America?

European standard: 1,83 m. tall, shoe size 45
American standard: 6'-0" tall, shoe size 11,5

kuifje75 said:
European standard: 1,83 m. tall, shoe size 45
American standard: 6'-0" tall, shoe size 11,5

Good comment!!!

European size 37 to 38.
US/UK size: 4 1/2 to 5.

Liebling:-))) said:
Good comment!!!

European size 37 to 38.
US/UK size: 4 1/2 to 5.

What? :shock:
I wear the european size 37-- but my american size is 7-8. 4 1/2 to 5? Cant be. lol unless my feet have shrunk that much...

Liza said:
What? :shock:
I wear the european size 37-- but my american size is 7-8. 4 1/2 to 5? Cant be. lol unless my feet have shrunk that much...

It could be different size between US and UK? :shock:

Sorry for my mistake:

German size: 37 to 38
UK size: 41/2 to 5

I will find out how many US size I has.

Thanks for hit my head.... :giggle:

My feet stopped grow for a while when I was in 5th grade. It was women shoe size is 7. Haven't grow any inch for 7 1/2 years. After I graduated from my high school, my feet grew again. At age 21, my feet's growing stopped, that mean my women shoe size is 9. I don't know how the cause for that.

zesty said:
yes.. but i was referring to something else.. mind u! i dont think you got my joke! :D :P

I did get your joke, but that's priviledged information :cool:

i usally wear mens shoes because they fit better on my wide feet!
in mens i was 8.5 but now 7.5 and i dont know why my feet are smaller; did mens shoes become bigger?
anyway in womens when i tryed them on i was 9.5 but now i have no guess because its been about 6-7 years since i had a womens shoe or sneaker if you perfer because thats all i wear (boots in winter of course)

Shoe size 45!? In the USA, that would be a pair of Coleman canoes! LOL!

Liebling:-))) said:
It could be different size between US and UK? :shock:

Sorry for my mistake:

German size: 37 to 38
UK size: 41/2 to 5

I will find out how many US size I has.

Thanks for hit my head.... :giggle:

Anytime. More likely you're a 7.5-8 like me, hon. :laugh2:

I have a question...is it true that shoe size determines the length of ur penis too? if that's true, and men like a certain big mouth in FLA reports with a small shoe size, boy ... wowza. Life is stranger than fiction, aint it?

What's my shoes size? They're 9 to 9.5 and ya know what? I find 9.5 a real pain in the ass to shop for. :squint:

Womens - 8-11 (depending on the shoe brand and how it is made)
Mens - 6.5-7.5 (same as above)

My brother's 14.. 5 ft 9 inches tall with size 14 feet o_O

Back