What size shoes do you wear?

Urbanade said:
6 ft tall, 170 lbs, size 14 shoes... :D

yes.. but i was referring to something else.. mind u! i dont think you got my joke! :D :P

edit: i have problems finding shoes too :roll: i have narrow and flat feet.. grrr so most shoes tend to be either too big or too stretched out if someone else tried them on before me.. and also.. one foot is a little smaller than the other too.. :ugh2:

Last edited:
Lets just say that my feet wont fit into Cinderella's glass slippers for sure!

And no, I have never experienced any man who wanted me simply for my feet because of his feet fetish.

I am sure that you all get the hint of my size ;)

Fly Free said:
kids sneakers (boys) size 3 (rarely smaller depending on the style or brand of shoes i guess)

women dress shoes are a BITCH to find but thankfully is rare for me to have to wear those shoes -- they can be either size 2 to 2.5 -- i found a pair of shoes that i liked alot FINALLY a few years back and am comfy in those -- that search took me a good 4-6 months (mainly cuz i hate shopping to begin with but did know i NEEDED to get a pair of those shoes too) -- i hate the shoes in the children's dept for the girls -- theyre TOOOOO GIRLY! ack :nono: not for moi!

awww Nancy -- size 1 huh qq if u ever had to look for women's dress shoes -- do u get them anyway from the children's dept or keep stubbornly looking for something that would have been better suited for adult women q

I have to find them in narrow width shoes, so it is hard for me to even find women's shoes my size (the smallest for women here is size 5)....so I always go for the kids' department. I always look for shoes that looks like adults, sometimes that can be hard to find.....I usually find them in Payless Shoe Stores. :)

Urbanade, I can just imagine your size.....you must have been a football player? :)

Nancy

Nancy said:
I have to find them in narrow width shoes, so it is hard for me to even find women's shoes my size (the smallest for women here is size 5)....so I always go for the kids' department. I always look for shoes that looks like adults, sometimes that can be hard to find.....I usually find them in Payless Shoe Stores. :)

Nancy

yea Nancy -- i think MOST stores nationwide carries the smallest at size 5 -- have u checked out the women's dress shoes from Naturalizer qq i personally DO NOT like Naturalizer but they DO carry smaller sizes

my feet are also narrow width too :-/

I have no problem fitting size 8.....
I'm worried about my daughter might steal mine...

Espically my daughter wearing running boy shoes size 7 *ugh* she is only 10 yrs old... *HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP* She rapidy growing and eating habits.. I begged her stoppppppppppp.. ((SIGH))

I wear size 6. sometimes I have a hard time finding a sandel cuz they always come off my feet. So I dont bother to buy one.

8.5 women's size here. I like to buy men's skating shoes (size 6). Everybody said I have big feet. [raising her eyebrows] They haven't met size 10 gals! I know plently of those gals. THe biggest size for a woman I could remembered was a size 12. She was tall-- 6 footer, I believe.
But I was already 8.5 by 6th grade. So when I entered the middle school, during the p.e. class, all other girls who had a locker next me would clamor, "OMYGAWD, YOU HAVE BIG FEET!" when I put on my size 9 boots (My mom brought an extra larger size -9- just in case I was still growing-- turned out I stopped just at 8.5 :lol:). I was ashamed of my feet.

[A off-topic note: I typed in "clamour" instead of clamor and I didn't realize it was totally british when my hub pointed it out. Yeesh, all of those trips to London must had done a toll on my accent! "Oi! Surely I will love that grey tea set you have there, lov!"]

Nancy said:
Pinkster, yes, I am short (4 feet 10 inches). :) I got it after my Dad's side of the family. All the women in his family are short, and so was his parents. My dad is 5 feet 7 inches tall. :) My mother's side is average to tall. I also heard that people with congenital rubella (I am one of them) are on the small side w/ their hands and feet (my hands are very small also). :)

Yes, it is very hard to find shoes for women in half sizes. I agree. :) But can you imagine trying to find adult looking shoes for my size, instead of seeing "Hello Kitty" on them? LOL

I asked because I am wondering if there is anyone here who have about my shoes size and they are an adult. :) Wow, Pinkster you do have big feet! :) I wish mine was. :)

Nancy

Aww cute :) I met flyfree IRL and she made me feel like a giant!!! :-P

Interesting.. you and I would be interesting to see together. Not only am I round (haha) I also have very long fingers for someone my height. I am only 5'6" and from the tip of my middle finger to the base of my palm, i can hold a full sized unsharpened pencil. THAT LONG! Maybe I'll post a pic of that.. lol..

Im sure you can order shoes online, i know u pay shipping but sometimes that seems to be worth the hassle to have shoes that actually fit :) I wish my feet were smaller, narrow pants make them look longer which is really embarassing sometimes :)

Wear size 10 and i have my father's side who is big feet. My mother s size 8 1/2 to 9 depend on size comfort. But odd thing, my grandma and aunt (my mom's side) wear size 6 1/2. Some of family are small and big feets.
My daughter s feet is big as size Girl 1
My son s feet is width as size Toddler 9 or 9 1/2 depend on shoes comfort

Mommyof3

I wear 9 size wide, I must have wide shoes. Sometime it is hard to find wide shoes

Size 12....and it isn't true what they say about the size of a man's feet (if only LOL)

Back