What scares you the most?

I don't like cockroaches. When I lived in Texas, cockroaches were HUGE. (Everything in Texas is HUGE.) Now, that I moved to California, roaches are tiny compared to the ones that I have seen in TX.

One time, when I got into a shower, there was a roach, the size of a Winnebago, I freaked out. I ran out of the bathroom, yelling my head off and I was buck naked as the day I was born. My mom smiled and got some paper towel and calmly killed it.

The worst part of it... I was in high school and my own mother saw my wang! Geez!

LOL! that is so funnny! ewww! groozzz! i hate them huge cockroaches too, as you see, im from Oklahoma originally and i have seen them big azz cockroaches...ohh holy moleys! they are awful!
and as for your ma seen your umm wang...hehe thats funny, so what? your mommy has seen it before, remember? she bore you and diapered you, heh! LOL!!...............*snickering....................:giggle:

ewww i forgot to add.. I HATE cockroaches .. they r huge here too! UGH!!! they are DISGUSTING!!! everytime i see them.. have to have poison and spray them..spraying at them.. finally they are dead! grrrr..

Sure, sure....lol!

Magnix2k

Lol, serious, I am afraid to wake up one day and find everywhere is empty as nothing happen ever to me. Yesterday is gone forever, tmw is not here yet only today last not forever. How do I know I am really exist?

Lol, serious, I am afraid to wake up one day and find everywhere is empty as nothing happen ever to me. Yesterday is gone forever, tmw is not here yet only today last not forever. How do I know I am really exist?

scary thought.. i wouldnt want to be all alone in the world.. that wouldnt be good.. :(

What im scared of most is....Holocaust!! end of world! that sort of thing...
You ever watch the show on TV...*Jerico*? The H Bomb goes off somewhere
in Kansas, I think...and the people get radiation sickness...and it tells what happens to people when they get the sickness and all, i didnt watch from the
beginning so im not sure if it started in Kansas or anything...if any of you seen this show, then you know what im talking about...
Im not afraid of bugs or spiders, i just dont like them, ugh...haha.
I just worrry about dying from radiation sickness and holocaust that could happen in this world..heh! that would be too horrendous for us all!
Dont you agree????

I don't think this kind of situation will happen again.

LOL! that is so funnny! ewww! groozzz! i hate them huge cockroaches too, as you see, im from Oklahoma originally and i have seen them big azz cockroaches...ohh holy moleys! they are awful!
and as for your ma seen your umm wang...hehe thats funny, so what? your mommy has seen it before, remember? she bore you and diapered you, heh! LOL!!...............*snickering....................:giggle:

Smile... Yes. My mother saw my wang when I was a baby. When I was in HS, my wang is a lot different than when I was a baby. A lot longer and thicker... Get it?:whip:

Smile...

i am terrified the world will be run by fucking idiots.....oh shit,too late.

Back