What scares you the most?

deafdcs

Reaction score
What are you guys afraid of? What are you darkest, deepest fears? What ferments in your mind to the point that you wake up with after having a nightmare about that particular fear? What makes your skin get the goosebumps and that shiver run down your spine?

I am afraid of:

Ocean waves. (the big ones)
Pooping my pants.
Letting down those I love.

I'm so afraid of The*Empress ack Miss P :Ohno: :run:

just kidding. :giggle:

My worst fears are spiders, snakes, most crawling insects. *yikes*

I am afraid of SNAKES!! I had a horrible nightmare about having a house full of snakes, snakes in the supermarket, snakes under my car, snakes snakes snakes everywhere!! :Ohno:

I am afaird of needle umm what else I scare of ummm only needle I think :lol:

*whistle* how long thinking?? :)

I am sooooo afraid of spider, snake, shark…..*thinking* ….. *idea* Ghost oh never mind, i know that might not life here.

*whistle* how long thinking?? :)

I am sooooo afraid of spider, snake, shark…..*thinking* ….. *idea* Ghost oh never mind, i know that might not life here.

umm oh yeah scare of shark!!!!! that I refused go ocean .. don't tell me it is nothing or else I dont care!!! I just scare wont go in ocean cause of SHARK! hehe :giggle: if in zoo with window of shark I dont mind but in the water if I go in and near real life shark FORGET IT!!!! :lol:

I am afaird of needle umm what else I scare of ummm only needle I think :lol:
Yes, me too. the syringe needle that the doctor / dentist poke you with. :Ohno: [shudder] My heart beat very fast when I see it and sometime I hyperventilate.

Needles isn't anything.. It doesn't hurt me~

Im not really scared of anything.....

Getting into a car accident whenever I'm riding with a person whose driving none to safely, and big spiders!

My deepest fear is War ! :Ohno: :Ohno:

Im afraid of big spider! ! I cant imagine..what IF IF it is on my face while I sleep... Ill gonna be freakkkkkkkkkkkk and heart attack...

Yes, me too. the syringe needle that the doctor / dentist poke you with. :Ohno: [shudder] My heart beat very fast when I see it and sometime I hyperventilate.

oh you did said " dentist" ?? arghhh I hate!!!!!!!!!!! my tummy went knot!! dont like needle in my mouth to fill it arghh I hate it :lol: cause I am scare of needle lol

someone chasing me in maze to no end... drowning in unknown places with no one helping me.. (i can swim but i dunno why i dream?? stupid lmao) lightning chase me.. and zapped me! ( i am weird.. i love natural phenomena??) haha.. but maybe one day it could happen? never know! sigh!

long time ago i dream about snakes.. always finding snakes everywhere etc.. that was when i was high on pots.. jeez.. no more pots... lmao! now i dont have dream of snakes ever since... whew! hehe :)

Fear of heights and crossing unknown bridges in unknown areas at night.

Back