What s wrong with Photoshop!!!!!

lucky you. I've always want Photoshop CS but too expensive like $600 for full version.

CS means Creative Suite.. CS4 is latest version.. CS4 Master Collection got EVERYTHING which is retailed for $2,500.. Student at college can get it for $499 - exact same thing as Retail edition.

Dude, that's too much.

I'd go for small bundle because I don't have the best computer in the world. Bill Gates does.

I'd go for Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, and Reader. All the rest, we don't use.

Personally, I'd say Autodesk > Adobe.

You could be right that the technology has changed every few years. To be safe to use a lower speed that would keep good quality than being sorry. You said that it has never happened. You just have to knock the wood that nothing happen so far.

Yea.. that remind me someone happen to know everything about what he thinks... I simple ignore but.. it would happen him or that... (heh) I don't understand why "it never happen to me.." oh.. oh.. it will happen by un expect...

but $499 is still expensive to me. I want at least $100 to $200 or free.

yes.. expensive because they design that program to make it happen and be easier.. if you want a cheaper stake and keep more money in your wallet. Just do the programming code that will do work for you and make your beautiful finger on graphic instead steal.. steal is for loser...

I would rather to buy a Blueray disk drive for 40 bucks than 800 bucks! It's because who knows if it it might be a defective later or worse when the warranty is expired. Our U.S. economy is so bad now. The Photoshop is so nice, but too greedy and very pricey.

torrent site is your best friend.

It will not work. Adobe is smart to do that to prevent that. It will end in 30 days after register the code.

I have photoshop CS3 and it will not remove pictures. It placed in different directory.

No need to register, what imdeafsowhat has just said.

After 30 days of the expiration, he/she might reinstall the software to get another 30 days free. :dunno:

After 30 days of the expiration, he/she might reinstall the software to get another 30 days free. :dunno:

It will not work anyway, because your code already there into your registry. It will re-read through registry. You have to clean out in registry. I would not recommend that. After 30 days and you can not re-install for another 30 days. That's it.

Back