What s wrong with Photoshop!!!!!

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have no problem with Photoshop until last month... Its block me and will not let me fix the pictures.... I got register code to open but not work??!!

I did called Photoshop few times but No answers. Jeez...

How I get rid of Photoshop out of my computer but keep all pictures in?

:confused:

Your pictures are nicely stored in your C:/ Drive - if you want the photoshop to be uninstalled - go to Control Panel on the start menu and select "Add/remove programs" and select the program you want to uninstall and then it will uninstall for you.

Your pictures are nicely stored in your C:/ Drive - if you want the photoshop to be uninstalled - go to Control Panel on the start menu and select "Add/remove programs" and select the program you want to uninstall and then it will uninstall for you.

:Ohno: I am afraid that will screw up and lost all pictures again??

:giggle: SHSHSH!!! I do not know how download to save pictures from CD or disk? too :confused: I have ton of pictures in my computer :whistle:

Better for me download all pictures first.. then i will do with control panel???

This week I will going to computer store and asking for CD for download pictures??

One time... I did got CD but not working?? then took it back to USA computer store.. They said..... That CD was not for my Vaio sony computer? :confused:

:Ohno: I am afraid that will screw up and lost all pictures again??

:giggle: SHSHSH!!! I do not know how download to save pictures from CD or disk? too :confused: I have ton of pictures in my computer :whistle:

Better for me download all pictures first.. then i will do with control panel???

Wait a minute! Are you talking about these pictures, do you want these pictures INTO your CD, yes?

You should know where you save your pictures. :) If you save your pictures outside the Photoshop directory, then you will not lose your pictures if you decide to uninstall Photoshop. Why don't you try reinstalling Photoshop?

You should know where you save your pictures. :) If you save your pictures outside the Photoshop directory, then you will not lose your pictures if you decide to uninstall Photoshop. Why don't you try reinstalling Photoshop?

If I try uninstall the photoshop and its will delete my pictures too???

Wait a minute! Are you talking about these pictures, do you want these pictures INTO your CD, yes?

I want rid of photoshop but you said about control panel and remove program of photoshop but i am afraid all my pictures will remove with photoshop :confused:

As long as the pictures are in a separate folder that's not related to Photoshop, then you should be fine.

Go to "My Documents" and create a new folder titled "My Photoshop Files" and transfer everything in there. Then, you can uninstall Photoshop. ;)

Why should save the file in the program folder?

Nonsense.

lol take it easy on Phillips. He/She's somewhat computer illiterate so we best help'em out the best we can!

Phillips - if worst comes to worst, I can try to remote-control your computer and do what you want to do. Remote-control means I can control your computer thru Internet but we'll need to do couple of things to do that feature.

:type:

lol take it easy on Phillips. He/She's somewhat computer illiterate so we best help'em out the best we can!

Phillips - if worst comes to worst, I can try to remote-control your computer and do what you want to do. Remote-control means I can control your computer thru Internet but we'll need to do couple of things to do that feature.

:type:

Two times that my computer screws up and lost ton of pictures! :mad: so not want happen again ;) I will going to USA computer store this weekend. Will buy CD or Disc for download pictures! after that I will delete photoshop!! :fingersx:

Its me> She ;)

If you're going to buy CD/Disc, you need to make sure you have CD or DVD Burner. If not... you should consider buying USB Thumbdrive. But I don't know how many megabytes your total pictures are.

There is another option, if the USB megabytes are small is to zip file the files ;)

Or use small external Hard drive. I have 360GB mini HD that I use to back up my 2 computers documents weekly at home and work.

Back