What s wrong with Photoshop!!!!!

lol take it easy on Phillips. He/She's somewhat computer illiterate so we best help'em out the best we can!

Phillips - if worst comes to worst, I can try to remote-control your computer and do what you want to do. Remote-control means I can control your computer thru Internet but we'll need to do couple of things to do that feature.

:type:

Remote-control? Good luck with that.

Not easy as you think due dial-up, third-party firewall software, poor job on router, etc.

Or use small external Hard drive. I have 360GB mini HD that I use to back up my 2 computers documents weekly at home and work.

that is the best solution you can do but it's bit expensive. However - it's worth every buck! it's a small price to pay for irreplaceable files!

Remote-control? Good luck with that.

Not easy as you think due dial-up, third-party firewall software, poor job on router, etc.

nah it's pretty easy. I use logmein.com. but then again... could be difficult! haha. we'll never know until we try

Did you know a lot of CompUSA stores went out of business a few months ago?

I think that your computer able to save your photos in the DVD tray. I would say that one DVD holds about 4 CDs. The DVD contains 2.7 GB. I don't remember how much MB does the CD have. I am sure that your computer can save both DVD and CD. It depends how much room and how many photos in the silver disk.

The Blu-ray will be popular this year that holds many DVDs. I think it has 28 GB in one Blu-ray. That's cool, but too pricey.

I don't know about your computer because I have an Apple G5 computer. I think that it should be the same concept... with your mouse... select the photos and drag them your photos into DVD manually. It will ask you whether you want to burn the DVD... It seems that you lost them because you moved them into a trash can icon by mistake. Oh no!

Did you know a lot of CompUSA stores went out of business a few months ago?

I think that your computer able to save your photos in the DVD tray. I would say that one DVD holds about 4 CDs. The DVD contains 2.7 GB. I don't remember how much MB does the CD have. I am sure that your computer can save both DVD and CD. It depends how much room and how many photos in the silver disk.

The Blu-ray will be popular this year that holds many DVDs. I think it has 28 GB in one Blu-ray. That's cool, but too pricey.

I don't know about your computer because I have an Apple G5 computer. I think that it should be the same concept... with your mouse... select the photos and drag them your photos into DVD manually. It will ask you whether you want to burn the DVD... It seems that you lost them because you moved them into a trash can icon by mistake. Oh no!

correction - dvd capacity is 4.7gb :giggle:
Blu-Ray is 25gb :eek3:

It doesnt matter which store you can get the CD, ALL CD's are the same, LOL

hehe okie!! Tomorrow i will going to Mall and Best buy :D

Ttyl :D

I read a newspaper about DVD and CD quality.

If you set your computer to burn your DVD/CD for a lower speed that will give you a better quality especially no damages on DVD/CD.

The fastest speed burn on DVD/CD will have a chance to damage a DVD or CD. It also may lose some files and photos or even all of them will be lost forever.

I made a choice to burn it slowly for safety, and it is really pain the ass that it records the DVD for 25 to 40 minutes. i.e. the speeds - 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x are okay, and they are too slow, but it is better than sorry. 16x and higher speeds are risk.

I would save my photos on a DVD for a lower speed. For documents, I would probably set it to 16x or higher.

Off subject, I move my files/photos into DVD/CD manually. I also have a software which called Toast, and the software is very good that take care of it for me.

That whats burn-proof / read buffer is for.. If you are concerned, you can use verification if there option for it.. I use nero (mini version) and MagicISO Burner.. I never had problem on failed burn at max speed.

If you set your computer to burn your DVD/CD for a lower speed that will give you a better quality especially no damages on DVD/CD.

The fastest speed burn on DVD/CD will have a chance to damage a DVD or CD. It also may lose some files and photos or even all of them will be lost forever.

I made a choice to burn it slowly for safety, and it is really pain the ass that it records the DVD for 25 to 40 minutes. i.e. the speeds - 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x are okay, and they are too slow, but it is better than sorry. 16x and higher speeds are risk.

I would save my photos on a DVD for a lower speed. For documents, I would probably set it to 16x or higher.

Off subject, I move my files/photos into DVD/CD manually. I also have a software which called Toast, and the software is very good that take care of it for me.

As a general rule of thumb: I burn files/data at a greater speed than I do for graphics. However, when I burn an entire website for a client, I burn data files along with graphics at a quality speed.

That's old news. You need get good brand of disk and dvd burner. I always overspeed (20x on 16X )and no problem so far.

That's old news. You need get good brand of disk and dvd burner. I always overspeed (20x on 16X )and no problem so far.

You could be right that the technology has changed every few years. To be safe to use a lower speed that would keep good quality than being sorry. You said that it has never happened. You just have to knock the wood that nothing happen so far.

It doesnt matter which store you can get the CD, ALL CD's are the same, LOL

Nope... well maybe all CD are but
I had to have my BF do some kind of update to my DVD burner because I bought some new DVD, but it would not burn anything to them... luckily he was able to fix it.

You could be right that the technology has changed every few years. To be safe to use a lower speed that would keep good quality than being sorry. You said that it has never happened. You just have to knock the wood that nothing happen so far.

Check it out

Club CDFreaks - Knowledge is Power and learn to avoid from problem.

brand of disk, burner device and firmware are very important.

lol take it easy on Phillips. He/She's somewhat computer illiterate so we best help'em out the best we can!

Phillips - if worst comes to worst, I can try to remote-control your computer and do what you want to do. Remote-control means I can control your computer thru Internet but we'll need to do couple of things to do that feature.

:type:

Hey, Phillips, remote-control meant is control into your computer is repair with your photoshop problem stiuations, Do you want Jiro use going into your computer if you and Jiro are same Vita window that would be no problem.. TELL him if you desire his helping! :eek3:

Back