What movie is your most favorite?

I checked on the internet about a movie - War of the Worlds: Widescreen Dubbed Limited - DVD. What does this mean "Dubbed Limited DVD"?

I have two DVD movies that I bought from a store. I rarely buy a DVD...

I noticed that on the internet that shows two very different pictures on the packages, but they are a same actor and same title of the movie. Are they different version? (i.e. War of the Worlds)

It came with CC. There got bonus feature with "Jackass" Steve-O and Johnny Knoxville hang out with these guys.

Cant be, I did rent Murderball once from netflix.com and no CC at all... I will double check again later

I checked on the internet about a movie - War of the Worlds: Widescreen Dubbed Limited - DVD. What does this mean "Dubbed Limited DVD"?

I have two DVD movies that I bought from a store. I rarely buy a DVD...

I noticed that on the internet that shows two very different pictures on the packages, but they are a same actor and same title of the movie. Are they different version? (i.e. War of the Worlds)

Never mind. It's an extra DVD movie. I don't like to buy two DVDs in one package for the same movie. It is not worth it.

Cant be, I did rent Murderball once from netflix.com and no CC at all... I will double check again later

Really? I don't know...check back of Murderball case for "language" to see if there got english subtitle.

You could report Netflix about no CC. They would give you free rent...I did that for one movie without english subtitle as same as "skip" - "freeze" CD to get free rent.

Hope you will see Murderball with CC one day.

Never mind. It's an extra DVD movie. I don't like to buy two DVDs in one package for the same movie. It is not worth it.

I agreed...as good as for die hard fan of movie with extra stuffs.

Lord Of The Rings Trilogy came out with more new stuffs recently (again).

Only I don't mind - delete scene, blooper, or alterate ending. Sometimes, I enjoyed watch the true story movie's real people. Yup, not every one with CC, darn.

Oh oh, my question - widescreen or full screen dvd you would prefer to buy?

I always go for widescreen DVD for few reason :

I felt like I am in the movie theater and cinematographic fan. Better view with CC between picture and bottom black background...yes, not on every movies. No, I don't have HD-TV and it will be my next thing to buy on my allowance money. LOL

Really? I don't know...check back of Murderball case for "language" to see if there got english subtitle.

You could report Netflix about no CC. They would give you free rent...I did that for one movie without english subtitle as same as "skip" - "freeze" CD to get free rent.

Hope you will see Murderball with CC one day.

Really? I will try that someday if I received without CC again...

Action : Spider-man 2

Comedy: Austin Powers trilogy

Horror: Saw

Sci-fi: Terminator 2

Anime: Ghost In The Shell 2

Fantasy: The Lord of The Rings trilogy

Drama: Saving Private Ryan

Rather so many to list, ofc... but action/adventure is my favorite.

Mission Impossible l

I, Robot

Face Off

Batman Begins - best of all Batman movies!

Pearl Harbor

Star Wars - almost all - awesome!

The Italian Job

Terminator l & ll

The Bourne Identify & Supremacy

Catch Me If You Can

my favorite movies are
Tommy Boy-great to watch when ya are stoned! lol
Black Sheep
Stripes- made in my hometown
Fast and Furious series
Lethal Weapon seires