What movie is your most favorite?

ZiNg31

Reaction score
Mine is "Bean the movie" :bowdown:

Its tough to tell which is my most favorite movies, mostly any sports movies such as Coach Carter, FNL, Remember The Titans, Varsity Blues, and more

Shawshank Redemption is my No. 1 favorite but I do have several other favorites though.

Its tough to tell which is my most favorite movies, mostly any sports movies such as Coach Carter, FNL, Remember The Titans, Varsity Blues, and more

I like sport movies too. Prefer true story sport movies. Coach Carter is pretty cool. what's FNL?

This year it's "Memoirs of a Geisha" even though it's a 2005 movie.

I can't name one for my most favorite movie then I left them on each type of movie:

Foreign - City Of God and Seven Samurai

Anime - Akira and Princess Mononoke

Horror - Halloween and The Exorcist

Sport - Hoosiers and Slap Shot

Comedy - Meet The Parent and While You were Sleeping

Sci-Fi - Road Warrior and Lord Of The Ring series

Drama - Breaking Away and GoodFellas

Independnet - The Princess Bride and Kids

Thriller - Scarface and The Untouchables

Documentary - Super Me Size and Murderball

Children - All Pixar's movies (Toy Story, Cars.....) and Harry Potter series.

Good thing, I has my Nextflix' Movie Rates where I got all of these favorite movies here.

I can't name one for my most favorite movie then I left them on each type of movie:

Good thing, I has my Nextflix' Movie Rates where I got all of these favorite movies here.

Abt Murderball, did u watch with CC or english subtitle?

I can't remember too many movies. I only remember one thing is e.t. I don't think it's not one of my favorite movie.

Princess Mononoke, Hoosiers, Road Warrior, The Princess Bride, & All Pixar's movies are very cool movies.

Yeah, these movies were cool, NASCARZing. Maybe write the thread "What is coolest movie ever you saw"?. Spider-Man...no debate and no question, huh? "City Of God" - true story about life of Brazil's Rio de Janeiro drug gang that apart grew up friendship. Execellent cinematographic!

I heard rumor of Mad Max 4 for long time...ah Mad Max director/wrter George Miller (I knows no one here really need that information, LOL) say this final one of sequel won't be like Mad Max or Road Warrior...he say he will trying to make better storyline than Mad Max Under The Thunderdome. I would bet there will be no sequel as if George Miller might be mad at Mel Gibson for what Mel won the Oscar's Best Picture - Braveheart over George's Babe as he did writing the storyline of Babe (I was hardly to believe he wrote violence Mad Max series and then children movie Babe?!).

Anyone seen "Bangkok Dangerous"? Cool as combo of John Woo and Question Taratino from Hong Kong (ultra-violence movie capital of the world).

"The Killer"?

"Old Boy"?

"Run Lola Run"?

FNL = Friday Night Lights

I cant wait to watch Invinclbe and Gridion Gangs

Ooh yeah on "Gridion Gangs" former WWE's The Rock!

Yup, "FNL" were great movie along "Remember The Titans".

Today, did you see MTV's Two-A-Days" about Alabama's Hoover City High School football team...I saw their game against Florida's best team Union (Hoover won 34-7) on FoxSport last night and impressed their system as if one step behind college level...whoa 90% of ex-Hoover players were gone to Division 1-A and some Division 1-AA. Too intensed football system?!

Foreign - Godzilla

Anime - None

Horror - Nightmare on Elm Street 3 (Dream Warriors)

Sport - The Program (football)

Comedy - Airplane I & II

Sci-Fi - Star Trek V: (The Final Frontier)

Drama - Godfather I ,II and III

Action - The Longest Day

Thriller - Total Recall

Documentary - Fahrenheit 9/11

Children - Herbie

Foreign - ??

Anime - None

Horror - not crazy over Horror

Sport -Mighty Ducks 1 to 3, Miracle,

Comedy - Meet the Parent 1 and 2, Anything that is with Robin Williams, not sure what else

Sci-Fi - Umm Aybass (not sure if it is Sci-fic)

Drama - Ummmm ummmm ummm not sure! Love is Never Silent (still looking for DVD!)

Action - Anything with Harrsion Ford (not boring one!)

Thriller - Does it same thing as Horror?

Documentary - Not sure

Children -Any Dinsey movies (not Alice in the Wonderland...gag!)

Yeah, these movies were cool, NASCARZing. Maybe write the thread "What is coolest movie ever you saw"?. Spider-Man...no debate and no question, huh? "City Of God" - true story about life of Brazil's Rio de Janeiro drug gang that apart grew up friendship. Execellent cinematographic!

I heard rumor of Mad Max 4 for long time...ah Mad Max director/wrter George Miller (I knows no one here really need that information, LOL) say this final one of sequel won't be like Mad Max or Road Warrior...he say he will trying to make better storyline than Mad Max Under The Thunderdome. I would bet there will be no sequel as if George Miller might be mad at Mel Gibson for what Mel won the Oscar's Best Picture - Braveheart over George's Babe as he did writing the storyline of Babe (I was hardly to believe he wrote violence Mad Max series and then children movie Babe?!).

Anyone seen "Bangkok Dangerous"? Cool as combo of John Woo and Question Taratino from Hong Kong (ultra-violence movie capital of the world).

"The Killer"?

"Old Boy"?

"Run Lola Run"?

I remembered reading about Mad Max 4 they were going to call it Road Fury something like that. They wanted to get Mel Gibson in it again with Robert Dowley Jr. But Mel Gibson turned down their offer and told them that he is not wanting to do any more action movies. Lethal Weapon wanted to go for the 5th one too and Mel turned it down. So guess we are done watching Mel Gibson in action movies.

Back