What men want

Ha I ended up with the losers who want money and sex.

I find that is so pathinic.

i agree with you that most of them want sex and money.. thats all they care about.. sigh..

Love is overated... everything is overated.. sigh

Do all you men have a side of u that is feminine? Like do u have a curiousity on what it is like to wear a dress, paint your nails, and so on?

*raise my hand* I DO!!! I am at the part of Boys will be Girls since I was child! ;)

Anyway back to the point.

What I want about women? No relationship, no sex, no love, just a good friends or even best friends, that's all I want from them.

Also I am going to say what I want from men, just good friends or even best friends just like what I want from women.

I prefer to be single, I don't mind to make a little romance with my friends, but being in relationship will be too much for me to handle, it's not just because they make me horny, they don't, it's because I just need my own space and privately.

I believe that appointing a specific template of what someone would want in a woman would be a fabrication of reality. They can make it as simple as they want on paper (or a forum) but it never is nor will be.

There's much more powerful forces at work that are far too complex to even gauge or grasp with the human mind.

- My answer; I'll know what I want when I see it. It most probable will contradict what I thought I wanted. Human imagination stretches beyond the limits of reality. Can any of you answer me this honestly without an iota of doubt or heistation that you really would hook up with someone who "has a good personality"; Simply that? I don't mean to offend anyone but I notice a lot of desperation on this forum when it comes to hooking up with a sufficant other, hence my question.

Dark-Half, I understand. You want a nice woman who will put up
with you. You want a slave. Women had good personality, but men abused us. Men put us down. Women are tired of it all.

with you. You want a slave. Women had good personality, but men abused us. Men put us down. Women are tired of it all.

i gotta agree with you that men want us as slave and do everything for them. men want to control us and tell us what to do.. gotta remmy that is no more.. i agree in equality and share 50/50 works.. also the men is not the head of the household.. women are too? 50/50 period!

this is not 1800's.. This is 20th century.. Everything have changed for the better.. Women have more rights just like Men do.. but still Men think lowly of us.. think we are no good but not so!

Just like my soon to be ex husband.. he wnat to make me a slave and control me.. i cant talk to family and friends.. He must go with me everywhere even to the store? gosh! so many things.. I felt choked and i need some space? what happened to little time apart? its good? but he doesnt think so.. we never shared anything? he have secrets? i tried to get them out of him but it didnt work? like we didnt share and discuss about phone? he cut it off without discussing with me? so i cant talk to family and friends. sigh... always think of himself instead of me and my son. he think he is the BOSS of the house but no.. what happened to equality? im sooo glad im not with him anymore.. i prefer if im with someone who love larger life and is more openminded.. laugh at everything and not take everything too serious cuz life is short? :run: haha...

*raise my hand* I DO!!! I am at the part of Boys will be Girls since I was child! ;)

Anyway back to the point.

What I want about women? No relationship, no sex, no love, just a good friends or even best friends, that's all I want from them.

Also I am going to say what I want from men, just good friends or even best friends just like what I want from women.

I prefer to be single, I don't mind to make a little romance with my friends, but being in relationship will be too much for me to handle, it's not just because they make me horny, they don't, it's because I just need my own space and privately.

Amen to that.

i gotta agree with you that men want us as slave and do everything for them. men want to control us and tell us what to do.. gotta remmy that is no more.. i agree in equality and share 50/50 works.. also the men is not the head of the household.. women are too? 50/50 period!

this is not 1800's.. This is 20th century.. Everything have changed for the better.. Women have more rights just like Men do.. but still Men think lowly of us.. think we are no good but not so!

Just like my soon to be ex husband.. he wnat to make me a slave and control me.. i cant talk to family and friends.. He must go with me everywhere even to the store? gosh! so many things.. I felt choked and i need some space? what happened to little time apart? its good? but he doesnt think so.. we never shared anything? he have secrets? i tried to get them out of him but it didnt work? like we didnt share and discuss about phone? he cut it off without discussing with me? so i cant talk to family and friends. sigh... always think of himself instead of me and my son. he think he is the BOSS of the house but no.. what happened to equality? im sooo glad im not with him anymore.. i prefer if im with someone who love larger life and is more openminded.. laugh at everything and not take everything too serious cuz life is short? :run: haha...

If men don't want American women, then marry a woman in the middle east.
Follow Bin Laden. Convert to Islam or whatever. But don't take our
freedom.

Depends on the man, some do know what they want and others are :confused::confused: and don't know what they really want in women and in life. The need to make God number one in their lives and be a strong character to build good and healthy relationships.

Lady, you offend my senses in every possible way. I could provide a compelling argument that would contradict everything you even mentioned in both threads. I don't see the point though because it seems you're not posting in here for a friendly discussion; but rather to preach from the rooftops how men are evil and women are such cute innocent little creatures.

Do me a favor, do not assume about what you do not understand; this much is obvious. You admited to it yourself you didn't bother with love, not to mention the highschool mentality and tunnel-vision generalizations that acompany your posts. Other's stories does not atribute to facts or personal experince.

Lady, you offend my senses in every possible way. I could provide a compelling argument that would contradict everything you even mentioned in both threads. I don't see the point though because it seems you're not posting in here for a friendly discussion; but rather to preach from the rooftops how men are evil and women are such cute innocent little creatures.

Do me a favor, do not assume about what you do not understand; this much is obvious. You admited to it yourself you didn't bother with love, not to mention the highschool mentality and tunnel-vision generalizations that acompany your posts. Other's stories does not atribute to facts or personal experince.

Stop Stop Stop... Please. I understand. I wish, I wish women didn't treat you like that. Being bitchy and all. I am mad at women for giving me a bad name.
Because when men first approached me, they didn't bother to get to know me. They called me a BITCH!!! It hurts me so much. That is why I felt men are evil. I am not a bitch and I don't have a bitchy attitude. I wish to be your girlfriend to prove that. I would give you sex anytime and anywhere. But I know you don't want me. So anyway I'm sad for you.

Let's stop the fighting and stay with a friendly chatting here. We know everyone has been burned by the opposite sex too offen and some poeple just get tired of it and everything. After a while they get pissed with the opposite sex and hold gruges too often.

With that side(it reminds me of the movie 'shallow hal'), it just that the model looking people have tendes to be snobs and self-centered. Cause they believe they can get anything they want, then tend to be assholes to anyone that want something for themself.

Again, it comes back to the type of women, or men, that we end up chasing. (Which I have posted here or to the other thread.)

It depends on the person, some men wanna just get layed (like some women). Some men want to be in a committed relationship, be loved and respected and such. Some men want to be handcuffed and whipped. :whip::bowdown: Some men want to be married, some don't....tons of variations....like I said, I think it depends on the person.

It depends on the person, some men wanna just get layed (like some women). Some men want to be in a committed relationship, be loved and respected and such. Some men want to be handcuffed and whipped. :whip::bowdown: Some men want to be married, some don't....tons of variations....like I said, I think it depends on the person.
Good point, couldn't said it better. Every guy wants something different. I found what I want early in life and I am very happy with her. To me, the most inportent thing that matters is that she needs to be willing to goof off and able to be picked in. I told her my job everyday in our marriage is to embarress her.

Back