What men want

boys will always be boys :-x

eat, sex, sports, cars, hot gal, you name it :-X :-P

platecafe, do you see what i mean? we, men, always get a "bad" rap because we're too honest and upfront about our desires. truth be told, i'm confused. women wants us to be honest but at same time, they want us to not be too honest.

women. sigh.

platecafe, do you see what i mean? we, men, always get a "bad" rap because we're too honest and upfront about our desires. truth be told, i'm confused. women wants us to be honest but at same time, they want us to not be too honest.

women. sigh.

no its all good, its good to have communication as its the most important key in the friendship/relationships. :)

I know men and women have their own preferences/beliefs/opinions of others.

like men from mars and women from venus. :)

I think he is hidin' somewhere in his closet. :giggle: I am still waitin' for his response.

*hollerin' * " Heeeyy, Highlands ! Come over here and read our poooosts !! *coughin' * Care to tell us what you say to your woman what YOU want ? " :fingersx:

looking out of the hole I hide in and seeing Maria with her whip :eek2:
Okay, it is my turn now :Oops:

I want a woman with a good heart.. a wise ,sensitive,supporting and understanding woman.. the one who likes to express her feelings and opinions without hesitating ( some women like hiding ).. a woman with a good sense of humor cuz I like laughs :P a woman who likes soft touchs, kissing with desire.. a woman who would hug and kiss me when I feel lonely..a woman who would encourage me to go beyond my limits.. a woman who accepts my deafness .. a woman who wouldn't try to force me to change who I am :)

I want a woman with a good heart.. a wise ,sensitive,supporting and understanding woman.. the one who likes to express her feelings and opinions without hesitating ( some women like hiding ).. a woman with a good sense of humor cuz I like laughs :P a woman who likes soft touchs, kissing with desire.. a woman who would hug and kiss me when I feel lonely..a woman who would encourage me to go beyond my limits.. a woman who accepts my deafness .. a woman who wouldn't try to force me to change who I am :)

:ty: *puttin' away :whip:" LOL
That's really nice ! Hope she treats you well for a very long time. Make sure to give it time and real slow. ;)

:ty: *puttin' away :whip:" LOL
That's really nice ! Hope she treats you well for a very long time. Make sure to give it time and real slow. ;)

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in my mind :)

I will be in prayer for you for the man that God wants for you. I'm waiting. sometimes patient about it, sometimes not. i stay busy with my kids, and just keeping my mind busy, so i won't sit and be inpatient. I believe God is doing a work inside of me at this time, so until i'm where i need to be , i will wait. i don't want to be involved with the wrong person.i'm kinda guarding my heart right now. i meet people at times, but i realize where i'm at. my sons 5th grade teacher recently made it known to me that he was interested in me. to make a long story short, we agreed to go out for coffee in a public place, well we talked, and talked some more , i think he's an outstanding individual, but we aren't compatible with our beliefs, so at the end of the night i had to let him know i think it's best to continue to be only friends, due to our belief stance. so that's where we are at.i mentioned to him that he needs to think ahead, down the road, he would be uncomfortable with me at some point. i think it's important to take into consideration long term affect.
Estherscrown*****

Thank your the prayer Estherscrown :) that is the desire of my heart to settle down. I will prayer for you as well Luke 1:37 For with God nothing will be impossible." God is amazing, He will bless you with a great man whose heart is in the place.
Off the topic here, have you seen the movie, A Night with the King? I loved that movie great love story. My fave bible love story is Ruth and Boaz. I haven't seen or heard any movies related to them like
A Night w the King.
Til we wait patiently, we remain a princess with our King smile

Sorry, but I have to think, deep down, us guys want the same as women. Us men want someone that is careing and will be there for us. Help take care of us when we are sick. Think of us and be pateint with whatever we do. Lastly, willing the shag anytime, anywhere with us too.

I also, believe in time, that sex cravings lessen' over the years, but that need of sex and romanic feels are always there.

women. sigh.

Why do you feel bad? It is great to be a MAN. God created MAN first!!!
And civilizations built by MEN. Men make us women feel safe (firemen). Men make toys for children. Men invent planes, television, computers, internet, cars, roads, rockets, satellite, cellphone, ARTS, film, MUSIC, surgery, and, EVERYTHING!!! Men do not have bad rap. "Honest and upfront about your desires" are part of men's "aggressiveness".
Women love beautiful things. We buy and buy and buy. We shop
and shop and shop. We love money. We love men doing things for us.
Cutting our grass and keeping our lawn pretty.
We love jobs because we can make MONEY and buy things... we don't
really care about power and sex. Strippers take their clothes off for MONEY!!!

Lol PlateCafe -- Yeah, you could be right... but, who caused the problems such as accidents and death from inventin'/creatin' things ? It breaks women's heart for their losses. Of course, man-made things couldn't make women's dreams to come perfectly true - because, there's always accidents.

Please, accept my apologize if, it's off-topic. :)

Nice thoughts.. I hope your lady is everything u want for her to be like your posts said.. Good luck! :)

Thanks Ginger, I know we can't get all of what we hope ,yet, I'm optimistic :)

Last edited:
You are welcome! :)

I have already given up on love. Love sucks! :hyper:

It sucked for me four times in the past and the fifth seems to bring me happiness :rockon:

don't give up on love :)

Last edited:
Night with the king

Thank your the prayer Estherscrown :) that is the desire of my heart to settle down. I will prayer for you as well Luke 1:37 For with God nothing will be impossible." God is amazing, He will bless you with a great man whose heart is in the place.
Off the topic here, have you seen the movie, A Night with the King? I loved that movie great love story. My fave bible love story is Ruth and Boaz. I haven't seen or heard any movies related to them like
A Night w the King.
Til we wait patiently, we remain a princess with our King smile
you're a doll, i havn't seen it, would love to see it. you're blessed, my favorite as well is Ruth and Esther, i'm still waiting for my Boaz. in time, in time, i just don't want to rush and get involved with the wrong person, Send me a note on my e-mail. either through here, or {Mod Edit: email address removed--PM user for email addy ~RR}. would love to talk with you more. Be Blessed, keep on keepin on, don't lose hope, will stand with you.
EsthersCrown.
Sometime i would love to see the night with the king. is it similiar to the Esthers story in the bible.

Last edited by a moderator:
men

Why do you feel bad? It is great to be a MAN. God created MAN first!!!
And civilizations built by MEN. Men make us women feel safe (firemen). Men make toys for children. Men invent planes, television, computers, internet, cars, roads, rockets, satellite, cellphone, ARTS, film, MUSIC, surgery, and, EVERYTHING!!! Men do not have bad rap. "Honest and upfront about your desires" are part of men's "aggressiveness".
Women love beautiful things. We buy and buy and buy. We shop
and shop and shop. We love money. We love men doing things for us.
Cutting our grass and keeping our lawn pretty.
We love jobs because we can make MONEY and buy things... we don't
really care about power and sex. Strippers take their clothes off for MONEY!!!

Good Thoughts on that.
EsthersCrown*****

Back