What men want

Interesting thread...lots of insights for me to ponder. Thanks guys!

PlateCafe, you ought to meet other ADer Deafilmedia. who shares strikingly similiar views of yours on men, love, sex and marriage. I don't believe one woman is to lament on how men reject her but think confident and keep marching on. Every one of us has been rejected...but it is up to us to keep aiming for what we truly want, not turn into a bitter victim of love.

Well I think she is not the only one. I don't believe in love and I have never dated before, nor I am looking for men. I think "most" of them are bunch of useless human beings that likes to hurt women. Through many statistics, men are more likely to hurt, rape, cheat, and control women rather than other way around. I have seen many women around me being hurt by men. I don't want to become one of those statistic. No freakin way. No, I am not attractive to women, so I am not gay either. It's just relationship that baffles me, why should women suffer at the hand of man?

Men don't go after women for love, it's all about lust. I had a good discussion with someone I know who is male at one time about the difference between lust and love. He said that everyone were attracted to each other because of lust, not love. It makes sense because of how our body works, ya know hormones and chemicals.

There's no such thing as "love."

You said you want "a hot or beautiful woman with a nice body". And you said, "Switch the position and you'll understand why many men are interested in attractive* women". If you "switch the position and understand why
many attractive women with a nice body" don't want a deaf guy named Gamer12 and live a BORING life, and rather work for MTV and flirt with rich tv producer. I don't think you are good looking and plus I don't think you have a high paying job. And with the name "Gamer", I believe you spend hours sitting in front of the TV, playing playstation 3. Spend a short period of time with "a hot or beautiful woman with a nice body".
Be realistic.

another "mind game" from platecafe. great. but that's okay, i'm going to play this mind game with you. it's amazing that you're wrong on everything. firstly, here's my pictures. unlike you, i have guts to show what i look like. remember that attractive is subjective. but the day i abandoned the true character of "nice guy"[tm] and adopted the role of jerk, women made many flirtatious comments about my looks -- or else, they wouldn't hook up or sleep with me. secondly, the "gamer" nick. the reason i choose it because i'm very good at the "game" women play with us, men. i've learned all along -- every rope and trick from my good friend, a married man who was a professional pick-up artist -- how to hook up with women. he taught me everything what he knows. and taught me how women think and what women feel. after 12 tries with different women, i decisively understood how the "game" works. thus i added the "12" number to my nick. thirdly, i don't even own playstation 3. i don't like the consoles. if i have some free time, i would play some pc games with my co workers or watch the tv but for only a few hours or less per week. i've always been a very active person. fourthly, my other half is a beautiful woman with a nice body. i wouldn't mind to show you some pictures -- given that i have to get my other half's permission -- but why should i when you don't show yours? furthermore, you'll find something else to gripe about, i.e. "she is not your real girlfriend anyway" and all crap. i know how you think. so if you cannot handle this truth. and then, this is your problem, not mine. fifthly, i don't have a high-paying job? i wonder how i can afford the things i bought for myself and my other half? holy shit. we have to send them back before IRS shift their eyes on me for fooling them into giving me a lot of ss checks!! right. my job? biomedical engineer and i'm currently taking a few classes in the nanotechnology engineering course on their expense. whether you like it or not, this job pays me handsomely [almost good eight-four thousands, exempt from overtimes]. my flawless presence in here? my company granted me a few weeks' vacation -- due to the rotating schedule and frequent overtimes. given that i'm a workaholic, i don't know what to do with myself when my friends and my other half are working. you won't see me around this much after this monday. i'm fairly certain that you'll be happy about this news. moreover, i was introduced to this forum through my co worker who found this forum when he searched "deaf girls are easy" in google.

sixthly, don't play the mind game with me. i know what you were trying to do. i know i stumble into your mind game, and i'm okay with it. but for only this moment.

What is wrong with a flat chested plain Jane?

where did i say that i prefer big boobed women? don't throw accusations around wildly. you asked me this stupid question, i'm going to ask you this stupid question. given that you're obsessed about marrying a rich man. what's wrong with poor man? not that there's anything wrong with this dream -- marrying a rich man but i'm playing this game of yours with you. having that said, i will not play this mind game with you again. if you don't believe what i said, it's your problem. i don't have to convince you or others in here. i'm registered and logged in to challenge y'all women to think and rethink on your opinions and experiences of men and the world.

truth be told, i'm beginning to think darkhalf is right about you. maybe some men hurt you and maybe they did something to you that made you angry at us, men in general. in some ways, i can understand the feelings you feel but it seems that you hooked up with wrong men. maybe that's a problem.

Last edited:
why should women suffer at the hand of man?

did it ever occur to you that these women hooked up with wrong men? why can't some women comprehend this fact?

Men don't go after women for love, it's all about lust.

sure. women don't go after men for love, it's all about money. or fame. or looks. or status. this works both ways.

I don't mean only "hooked up" but women being hurt by men in random events, sometimes even by her own male family member.

Well, I don't really like those types of men or women. One that don't see their soul before anything else and not staying loyal or act in honorable way.

I got to stop now, I am going off topic...:P

wow. the instant email did what it is designed for. anyways, why am i not surprised that i would get no response --beside from that smiley -- from you?

man i'm good. i know your game and i know how you think. and for starters, you had off topiced when you replied to my post. it's always men's fault!

good grief.

I don't mean only "hooked up" but women being hurt by men in random events, sometimes even by her own male family member.

Well, I don't really like those types of men or women. One that don't see their soul before anything else and not staying loyal or act in honorable way.

I got to stop now, I am going off topic...:P

i see. you don't have to worry about off topicing in here since platecafe had off topiced in here. so have i.

*chuckles* yeah...

wanna just to let you know your picture isn't working...yeah, I am quite curious about what such male that believed in things that you did looks like...

Ok this works, thank you for sharing.

I am curious, are you happy acting like a jerk to get a woman you want? I don't know if I would be happy acting something I am not to get what I want...because at the end of day I would have to admit to myself that it's not the true me that got someone. I would think that I am much happier if I win someone by being who I am...somehow it's more rewarding don't ya think?

Well, that's just me...maybe it's different for you.

wow. the instant email did what it is designed for. anyways, why am i not surprised that i would get no response --beside from that smiley -- from you?

man i'm good. i know your game and i know how you think. and for starters, you had off topiced when you replied to my post. it's always men's fault!

good grief.

I didn't post that. Please leave me alone.

I am curious, are you happy acting like a jerk to get a woman you want? I don't know if I would be happy acting something I am not to get what I want...because at the end of day I would have to admit to myself that it's not the true me that got someone. I would think that I am much happier if I win someone by being who I am...somehow it's more rewarding don't ya think?

Well, that's just me...maybe it's different for you.

that's a very, very good question. admittedly, i'm reluctant to give you my answer. my other half occasionally read what i said but this is not a reason why i'm reluctant to. anyways, no i'm not happy acting like a jerk. i had been agonized with this ethical issue for a few years but i can efficiently hook up with women and I also have my other half now. what can i do about this really? if i switch back to my true character, the likeliness of losing my other half is a high possibility. she's a young woman. under 30's. if she gets older enough to not buying into the "game", i probably would switch back to my true character. i think she knows it. but i've been known to be wrong.

many "nice guys"[tm] have been frustrated and complained about the "game" for a long time. but what they can do about it? nothing because women chase after these types. i don't blame women. i blame the "game". there's a lengthy but good article "is there anything good about men". i disagreed with some aspects of this article but without a doubt, it was very well-written. it tackled the aspect of cultures and societies that exploiting men and their insecurity of manhood.

the point of acting a jerk and this article, i admit, is that i can effortlessly shove the insecurity of my manhood to the darkest corner of my whole being. when and if a woman wouldn't hook up with a man -- because of the lack of status or the lack of money -- he forced himself to question his manhood whether is he indispensable to the society or not. not all of men are like that but it is for me. if i couldn't get a woman with my true character, what good am I then to others, to this society or to women? after contemplating what my friend --a pro pick up artist -- disclosed about the game and why women picked the certain types over other men. i did what homo sapiens and animals did. learned, adapted and evolved.

to you the reward i received might be hollow but to me, it's a good reward. like everything in life comes with price. i want to hook up with women who i'm interested in, i have to discard the morals [some, not all of it] and play the game women who i'm interested in want me to play.

sure life is not fair but that is life.

Interesting thread...lots of insights for me to ponder. Thanks guys!

PlateCafe, you ought to meet other ADer Deafilmedia. who shares strikingly similiar views of yours on men, love, sex and marriage. I don't believe one woman is to lament on how men reject her but think confident and keep marching on. Every one of us has been rejected...but it is up to us to keep aiming for what we truly want, not turn into a bitter victim of love.

What are you talking about? I don't want anything.

I'm sorry for whatever guys hurt you, well not really. We all get burned. It sounds to me like your selection of 'cookie' is what gets you hurt most often. I know a lot of girls like this, they're mad at males because what guys do to them -- but they bring it on themselves by going for that type of guy. Here's one of my favorite bash.org quotes.

Edit; just to be clear; guys are the same way. I've had a few guy friends whine to me about all women being evil when its the choices they made- going after the bitches with big tits and a narcissistic personality disorder.

What? 'cookie' part is a joke. Guys didn't hurt me. I just don't have time
for love. Since I keep hearing all these sob stories, love is at the end of my do list.

:topic:

looking out of the hole I hide in and seeing Maria with her whip :eek2:
Okay, it is my turn now :Oops:

I want a woman with a good heart.. a wise ,sensitive,supporting and understanding woman.. the one who likes to express her feelings and opinions without hesitating ( some women like hiding ).. a woman with a good sense of humor cuz I like laughs :P a woman who likes soft touchs, kissing with desire.. a woman who would hug and kiss me when I feel lonely..a woman who would encourage me to go beyond my limits.. a woman who accepts my deafness .. a woman who wouldn't try to force me to change who I am :)

I want a woman that knows how to think for herself and doesn't wait all day to ask me what I think. I want a woman that wants me to love her. I've read all of the replies, especially to darkhalf. I have to say, all the women made me laugh. The "cookie" part was absolutely hilarious! :bowlol: Whoever thought of that "cookie" thing had to have a few screws loose on the inside of their head! A woman that would make that kind of comment, I'd say to her this comment: "Nice approach. Now, let's see your departure! And, when you're leaving, make sure the door doesn't hit you on the ass on the way out!!" :bowlol::bowlol::bowlol:

Ha I ended up with the losers who want money and sex.

I find that is so pathinic.

Do all you men have a side of u that is feminine? Like do u have a curiousity on what it is like to wear a dress, paint your nails, and so on?

That is a hell np from me. If I was ment to wear dresses and make-up, then I would not have something hanging between my legs.

Dark-Half and Gamer12, Did you guys list the things you want?
"What do men want?" Do you want love, children, and marriage?

I believe that appointing a specific template of what someone would want in a woman would be a fabrication of reality. They can make it as simple as they want on paper (or a forum) but it never is nor will be.

There's much more powerful forces at work that are far too complex to even gauge or grasp with the human mind.

- My answer; I'll know what I want when I see it. It most probable will contradict what I thought I wanted. Human imagination stretches beyond the limits of reality. Can any of you answer me this honestly without an iota of doubt or heistation that you really would hook up with someone who "has a good personality"; Simply that? I don't mean to offend anyone but I notice a lot of desperation on this forum when it comes to hooking up with a sufficant other, hence my question.

its funny we women are from Venus and The guys are from Mars.. we think differently and not know what we all wanted from each other? ha!

Back