What men want

Lol PlateCafe -- Yeah, you could be right... but, who caused the problems such as accidents and death from inventin'/creatin' things ? It breaks women's heart for their losses. Of course, man-made things couldn't make women's dreams to come perfectly true - because, there's always accidents.

Please, accept my apologize if, it's off-topic. :)

We don't take good care of it. Things need to get fix. The same way
we need cure if we get sick.

Why do you feel bad? It is great to be a MAN. God created MAN first!!!
And civilizations built by MEN. Men make us women feel safe (firemen). Men make toys for children. Men invent planes, television, computers, internet, cars, roads, rockets, satellite, cellphone, ARTS, film, MUSIC, surgery, and, EVERYTHING!!! Men do not have bad rap. "Honest and upfront about your desires" are part of men's "aggressiveness".
Women love beautiful things. We buy and buy and buy. We shop
and shop and shop. We love money. We love men doing things for us.
Cutting our grass and keeping our lawn pretty.
We love jobs because we can make MONEY and buy things... we don't
really care about power and sex. Strippers take their clothes off for MONEY!!!

i don't feel bad about being a man. i'm being annoyed by some of their [women] double standards and contradictories. the "money" subject you spoke of, i found it intriguing. i've always know that young women only want one thing from men -- money [beside looks and fame]. i've always know this fact for years. i'm okay with that but it seems okay for them to make such a high demand while it's no-no for men for wanting a hot or beautiful woman with a nice body. can any of you [women] find an irony in that? oldnavy had made a correct observation -- women and men have their own preferences of others.

furthermore, women accuse us, men, for not being too realistic about our expectations, being shallow for wanting a hot woman with a nice body or jerk for making such a demand. um, right. oh, one more thing -- some women seem like to accuse us for objectifying them, but yet they objectify us by looking for "cash-loaded", "money-making" or "someone with a high-pay job" men on a daily basis.

what's up with these accusations? truth be told, i feel sorry for other men who have to deal with these crap on a daily basis. i have because my other half is a beautiful woman with a nice body. some women accused me for being shallow or objectifying women due to this reason.

esther if i were you, i wouldn't post my email addy in the public. you'd get the spams and worst from the spambots.

Last edited:
Gamer12, I was joking. I know I will never married a rich man. Fine, go ahead and hook up with a beautiful woman. Men are going to do what they want to do anyway.

That is not true. We women are more honest and upfront about our desires too.

Good joke. Considering the fact that chicks have perfected lying to a fine art. Your post is a perfect example of it in action.

Good joke. Considering the fact that chicks have perfected lying to a fine art. Your post is a perfect example of it in action.

Off topic: okay... let me tell you the truth. Men are like Oreo cookies.
And my brain and stomach are craving for Oreo cookies. Just like my brain and uterus are craving for men. I put an oreo cookie in my mouth, and it tastes STALE. I put male private part in me, and it feels like nothing.
Get it? I don't know if other women agree with me. But my brain tricks me.
Just like the electric light attracts bugs and they get zapped. A handsome
man says hello to me. I think to myself, "No". But my brain tells me, "get him, get him, get him". And my private parts say, "We are ready for him."
I get myself in control. And the handsome man says, "You look beautiful."
And my heart says, "Oh get him". And then I say to myself, "No, he will hurt me". Then my hormone kicks in. Then I speak to the handsome man, "Thank you, you look so handsome".:giggle:

Gamer12, I was joking. I know I will never married a rich man. Fine, go ahead and hook up with a beautiful woman. Men are going to do what they want to do anyway.

"men are going to do what they want to do anyway". oh sure. i believe i do recall that women are always doing whatever they want to do on a daily basis. your point being? btw i had learned and adopted this "i don't give a fuck" attitude from women who I hung out with or dated.

you can marry a rich man if you want to. a tip -- it's all a matter of know how and what you can do to get him to attract to you. women here claimed that they know what men want. yes, it's sex but there is more to this debate. tell me something -- would you go out with sloppy, unclean, non-suave and out of shape man? on the same day you meet him at some place? be honest with me. no jokes. no "but".

And my brain and stomach are craving for Oreo cookies. Just like my brain and uterus are craving for men. I put an oreo cookie in my mouth, and it tastes STALE. I put male private part in me, and it feels like nothing.
man says hello to me. I think to myself, "No". But my brain tells me, "get him, get him, get him". And my private parts say, "We are ready for him."
And my heart says, "Oh get him". And then I say to myself, "No, he will hurt me". Then my hormone kicks in. Then I speak to the handsome man, "Thank you, you look so handsome".:giggle:

switch the position and you'll understand why many men are interested in attractive* women. your explanation is just a simple mathematical formula of why men are interested in attractive women.

this paragraph is for men -- if you wonder why many young women are not interested in "nice guys"[tm] or good men. here's an explanation. what's the solution to that? be a jerk.

*attractive is subjective

"

tell me something -- would you go out with sloppy, unclean, non-suave and out of shape man? on the same day you meet him at some place? be honest with me. no jokes. no "but".

Women want to "CHANGE YOU". I will try to turn a sloppy, unclean, non-suave, and out of shape man into neat, clean, suave, and "in shape" man. Sadly, other women will try to take him from me. *SIGH*

Women want to "CHANGE YOU". I will try to turn a sloppy, unclean, non-suave, and out of shape man into neat, clean, suave, and "in shape" man. Sadly, other women will try to take him from me. *SIGH*

the "change you" action is just a greatest failure women had invoked on themselves. but i can see that you do have a great sense of humor. platecafe, i commend thee for your trait. i let my "jerkiness" guard down but for only a few seconds. i think it's their -- men in your area -- loss that they didn't ask you out. i feel sorry for them.

I'm sorry for whatever guys hurt you, well not really. We all get burned. It sounds to me like your selection of 'cookie' is what gets you hurt most often. I know a lot of girls like this, they're mad at males because what guys do to them -- but they bring it on themselves by going for that type of guy. Here's one of my favorite bash.org quotes.

"DragonflyBlade21: A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired."

Edit; just to be clear; guys are the same way. I've had a few guy friends whine to me about all women being evil when its the choices they made- going after the bitches with big tits and a narcissistic personality disorder.

I know a lot of girls like this, they're mad at males because what guys do to them -- but they bring it on themselves by going for that type of guy.

that's perfectly true. they get only what they look for. they all know it.

"DragonflyBlade21: A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired."

that's a good find. great quote. here's one of my favorite quotes. by my pal on why being a jerk is the best way to hook up with a woman.

***When being himself doesn't work for a man, he's still going to want to get laid, and even if a woman doesn't think he should want that, or thinks he should settle, he's going to do what will work. The question is why women allow this stuff to work, and men don't have that answer. Women don't seem to want to admit why because it would make them look awful.***

Edit; just to be clear; guys are the same way. I've had a few guy friends whine to me about all women being evil when its the choices they made- going after the bitches with big tits and a narcissistic personality disorder.

as a pick up artist told me that given their lack of understanding of love and relationships, these women are good for one night stands or flings. he knows women more than i do. but you're right.

It just basically, women and men both will say they want 1 thing and then turn around and want the opposite.

It also the reason why some(not all) turn gay or lesbain.

Dark-Half and Gamer12, Did you guys list the things you want?
"What do men want?" Do you want love, children, and marriage?

Dark-Half and Gamer12, Did you guys list the things you want?
"What do men want?" Do you want love, children, and marriage?

if there’s one thing i’ve learned from this reality -- unlike women, men almost never get what they want. had said that, it's pointless to list the things i want. furthermore, since you ask me if i want children and marraige. i'd say "yes" to them. but not in this reality or this lifetime. maybe next lifetime. maybe in other dimension.

satifised with my answer?

if there’s one thing i’ve learned from this reality -- unlike women, men almost never get what they want. had said that, it's pointless to list the things i want. furthermore, since you ask me if i want children and marraige. i'd say "yes" to them. but not in this reality or this lifetime. maybe next lifetime. maybe in other dimension.

satifised with my answer?

You said you want "a hot or beautiful woman with a nice body". And you said, "Switch the position and you'll understand why many men are interested in attractive* women". If you "switch the position and understand why
many attractive women with a nice body" don't want a deaf guy named Gamer12 and live a BORING life, and rather work for MTV and flirt with rich tv producer. I don't think you are good looking and plus I don't think you have a high paying job. And with the name "Gamer", I believe you spend hours sitting in front of the TV, playing playstation 3. Spend a short period of time with "a hot or beautiful woman with a nice body".
Be realistic. What is wrong with a flat chested plain Jane?

Do all you men have a side of u that is feminine? Like do u have a curiousity on what it is like to wear a dress, paint your nails, and so on?

I hate the smell of fingernail polish, yuck. Who invented that? Africans? Inca?

Back