What makes you unique?

I've posted a lot and I cannot answer this question. Now I know how people feel when they try to talk to me. They would ask what makes me so special. I draw a blank stare. I graduated college with a bachelor degree. I now sell bikes. There is not that much special about me.

You might get upset at me but i think you are wrong. You are very special. Just from your post here i can see you are very enthusiastic person, especially when it comes to talking of turbo engines. Which i had never seen anyone told about turbo so much. (I say this in a good way) i also see that you are very kind person and even caring for others. A good friend and someone who is aware of others. While many may share the same qualities, you display them in a different way (or so i think, again in a good way)so yes you are special!!!

You might get upset at me but i think you are wrong. You are very special. Just from your post here i can see you are very enthusiastic person, especially when it comes to talking of turbo engines. Which i had never seen anyone told about turbo so much. (I say this in a good way) i also see that you are very kind person and even caring for others. A good friend and someone who is aware of others. While many may share the same qualities, you display them in a different way (or so i think, again in a good way)so yes you are special!!!

Thank you so much for realizing my special qualities. If you do, I'm sure others on Alldeaf do too. I like it how you see me showing positive qualities in unique ways. It does make me feel good with Christmas coming up.

Thank you so much for realizing my special qualities. If you do, I'm sure others on Alldeaf do too. I like it how you see me showing positive qualities in unique ways. It does make me feel good with Christmas coming up.

aaaawwwwwe!!!

Hey i have only been here for like two months? So if i see something, i am oretty sure other who knkw you more see even more good things in you. Sometimes people just need a little help to realize what makes them unique. *hug* and no need to thank me. Its all good as long as you happy and know you are special in a good way. ^_^

You all are so awesome! :)

Each of you embody a very unique personality. I've come across all sorts of people here, and I find every single one of you special.

I am over educated and my mother wanted to raise me as very cultured and well read and highly educated. Before I went deaf, I played the piano, the violin, and the saxophone (when I was 4-7). I also read the entire encyclopedia brittanicca after I became deaf, forwards and backwards. I attended private schools, public schools, religious private and non religious private. I started my college education at a retired Yale, Harvard, and even Oxford staffed small private school in the Mountains of Georgia before transferring to Gallaudet. My ex girlfriend was a gifted art major that won a scholarship to SCAD, instead, attended UGA and is a PhD currently teaching English in Tujekistan.

Me, I have tried to avoid refinement and culture to my best, yet futile, ability. I am almost there though. I think with a little extra effort, I will eventually make a complete transformation to becoming what I have always dreamed of becoming. A full fledged redneck.

Please, wish me luck.

I am over educated and my mother wanted to raise me as very cultured and well read and highly educated. Before I went deaf, I played the piano, the violin, and the saxophone (when I was 4-7). I also read the entire encyclopedia brittanicca after I became deaf, forwards and backwards. I attended private schools, public schools, religious private and non religious private. I started my college education at a retired Yale, Harvard, and even Oxford staffed small private school in the Mountains of Georgia before transferring to Gallaudet. My ex girlfriend was a gifted art major that won a scholarship to SCAD, instead, attended UGA and is a PhD currently teaching English in Tujekistan.

Me, I have tried to avoid refinement and culture to my best, yet futile, ability. I am almost there though. I think with a little extra effort, I will eventually make a complete transformation to becoming what I have always dreamed of becoming. A full fledged redneck.

Please, wish me luck.

haha what makes you a redneck? I've tried crayfish fishing/hunting whatever you call it..... that's pretty redneck haha

haha what makes you a redneck? I've tried crayfish fishing/hunting whatever you call it..... that's pretty redneck haha

hmmmmpt !!!
h5B6F6218

I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, own a house. I am post-graduate student. I grew up as a motorbike fanatic, did running, did few other things, i have and like strange books but now I don't collect books, i have enough, and I collect and sample great wines, whiskies and gourmet beers. erm not much else I can think off, did so many weird hobbys like electronics (built a stereo, moved on from that,considering car restoration of an XU1...perhaps in future, or even a replica since it's going to get very very hard to get parts (and prohibitively expensive), dunno what else..nothing exotic about me...

So what must be done to be considred a redneck?

Well, I am currently at level 2. At level 3, you are supposed to watch midget wrestling in your underwear and holler (holler means to yell loudly in redneckese) at your wife to get another beer from the fridge.

I just can't bring myself to do that yet. My wife would go all Bruce Lee on me.

Well, I am currently at level 2. At level 3, you are supposed to watch midget wrestling in your underwear and holler (holler means to yell loudly in redneckese) at your wife to get another beer from the fridge.

Lol. Sounds interesting. If you ever do that you must videotape and post it here so i can see your wife going all Bruce Lee on you.

Crayfish hunting is a little bit redneck, but more Creole than redneck, so there is refinement there.

To be a true redneck, you have to be really, really tacky. You also have to make inappropriate jokes and flirt with women half your age in front of your wife (something I haven't yet mastered). Just a good example would be to leave Christmas ornaments on your house all year long. You can also use a telephone cable spool and make it into a coffee table. Faded T-shirts with underarm sweat stains are the best!!

I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, own a house. I am post-graduate student. I grew up as a motorbike fanatic, did running, did few other things, i have and like strange books but now I don't collect books, i have enough, and I collect and sample great wines, whiskies and gourmet beers. erm not much else I can think off, did so many weird hobbys like electronics (built a stereo, moved on from that,considering car restoration of an XU1...perhaps in future, or even a replica since it's going to get very very hard to get parts (and prohibitively expensive), dunno what else..nothing exotic about me...

I've never built a stereo.... seems unique to me haha

Are you a red or white person? I like Chardonnay, Syrah, & Shiraz.
When you were running what was your favorite distance?
What is your favorite strange book?

I photographed a tattoo expo in "redneck country" 2 years ago (haven't returned since haha) with a KY wrestling match... None of the girls were incredibly fit and it was one of those events you just can't unsee.....

You were saying about redneck? hahaha
If I play wife the husband is shit out of luck..... hahahaha

Back