what makes u most tired?

alot of love-making make me tired and sleepy for sure..boredom too..:boink:

The number one that makes me very tired is overworked. I often overwork every day. I work on piece rate and am often between 100% to 130% efficient on production. Whenever I hop into the van to get home, I always fall asleep right on the seat. Then a few moments, I would wake up to find we arrive at my residence. I would drag myself out of the van and walk like a drunkard to the door. Then all of sudden, I perk up and get online. This only lasts a short time. Then I become exhausted. Then oh here goes my friends at the door to take me out everynight to eat and to socialize. Then I would get home and try to finish some household chores and get online to talk to my fiance. Then I would drop dead on my bed. There are many times I told my fiance I don't feel like talking to him on the phone and want to talk to him another time, he understood. I came up with a solution that works depending on the day of the week. I take a 2 hours nap between going out and getting online to chat with my fiance. But if I go out all night, it won't work.

This is why I can't wait to get married next year so I don't have to chat iwth my fiance online late into the night every night because he will be around when I get home from work! So I can spend online less and less.

On some occasions, oversleeping does make me tired.

Not enough sleep is bad for me and will wreck my body especially at work. Once in a while I fell asleep while operating machines. I could've gotten my fingers cut or even severed. Fortunately, I have experience with the machines and I handle them very well.

Overeating does not make me tired because I don't usually overeat.

Gloomy and rainy days don't usually make me tired. I try not to lstare at the windows. Often I did not because of my poor eyesight.

I won't know about pregnancy because I haven't gotten to the level until in the future.

In addtion to overworking, my eye condition called glaucoma easily makes my eyes tired and need to sleep off to rest my eyes.

ppl who talks for a LLLLLOOONNNNGGG period of time

staying up more than 2am

anything that is remotely boring or stupid, gets me tired and wanna nap over it...

Originally posted by Steel
ppl who talks for a LLLLLOOONNNNGGG period of time

staying up more than 2am

anything that is remotely boring or stupid, gets me tired and wanna nap over it...

What makes me tired? Hm...well, since I'm a Residential Care Support Worker for The DeafBlind Association -- it often leaves me utterly exhausted every and each day I complete shifts there. I normally work 7 hours each day, but the last week, I've been working over 12 hours with no day off...tomorrow's my day off!

It's no easy feat being a RCSW as I have to assist individuals in their daily things they need help with, such as bathing, showering, feeding, cooking meals, cleaning house....driving them to and from placement (school) and taking them out on community accesses.

Goldie

I'm usually am tired from a long day at work and being up for more than 24 hours.

also what makes me tired a bit was sunburnt yesterday i was pretty exhusted also Sad too

shopping all day

staying up to be on AOL til midnight :P

eating too much can cause me to go bed early

and more blah.. heh :mrgreen:

Originally posted by javapride
also what makes me tired a bit was sunburnt yesterday i was pretty exhusted also Sad too

Sad? What was making you sad? As for being sunburnt made you tired? :P More of oogling beautiful bodies at the beach gave you tired eyes, hehehe! :rofl:

Goldie

Back