what makes u most tired?

Any candy or Cake which i eat. it makes me easily tired.. Geez..

Work. I come home and flomp on my bed with out noticing. :o

Also reading a book makes me tired too.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Oh :bsflag: :lol:

Heh, yeah only if I dont get good sleep that is.

If I sleep just normal, I wont get tired even after long day of hard working. I dunno why.

when i do the same thing over and over at work.. like weighing out beads to 14 grams 36 times per bag, and about uh what, 3 bags an hour? Yeah that'll do it. Staying up late will too, having a blast with friends all night will as well. But hey, almost anything can tire a person out :) A night of good sex is a good kind of tired :naughty:

LMAO! I Uddy how u feel pinkster... NOW im exhusted too :) gonna go to bed in a few minutes myself ... Fri night sucks!

THIS THREAD MAKES
emot-woot.gif

CK if u don t like this thread then don t waste ur posting in here take it somewhere else and stop flaming other threads!

Originally posted by javapride
CK if u don t like this thread then don t waste ur posting in here take it somewhere else and stop flaming other threads!
confused.gif
@ javapride, :shock: SAYING, " whoa! you bash me for no reason.." :ugh: saying,"no wonder that eternity was tried to say about u in another thread for vote.. sad for you had problem with your emotions..

Originally posted by ckfarbes
confused.gif
@ javapride, :shock: SAYING, " whoa! you bash me for no reason.." :ugh: saying,"no wonder that eternity was tried to say about u in another thread for vote.. sad for you had problem with your emotions..

CK dont be an idiot -- she was only merely telling u not to make a post if u dont like a thread :roll: and u are also going off topic

thank u fly thats exactly what i was telling him don't post if u dont like a thread :roll:

anyone tired tonight????

Fly and Java, don't take personal argument around here ... i have a right to looking around different thread topics.. don't forget that american is freedom of speech and posts, etc. no one cn stop or tell me to do whatever they command to.... unless you dislike that what i post it on your this thread.. simple to tell Moderators. they will take care of issues.. okay ... this make :zzz: thank you .. i hope you have enjoy to read threads around in web forums here..

im just glad i can talk to others... im not worried abt him :) my most peeves is already ingoring him simple said

At least I'm not on Lisa's list! :D

Sitting here at the computer with nothing to do. :/

Originally posted by Emeraldie
What makes me tired?

Being so active all day
Thinking too much
Over eating
Long trips
Not getting enough sleep

SilenceGold keeps to wake you up all the night. ;)

Back