What kind of weird games you used to play when you were a child?

iSign

Reaction score
My sister and I used to play " Jessica & Cristina " which was actually pretending to be completely different people!! I don't remember at the moment which of the two I used to play but those names correspond to a pair of cousins who are sisters themselves.

Another game would be " Mickey & Minnie " we'd do "hand puppets". I was Minnie was the letter " T " the thumb between the fingers was the "bow" lol My sister would do like a T rex claw with the index and middle finger and that'd be Mickey.

We also used to play that we were paleonthologists/archeologists with a bunch of friends. We'd dig up stuff from the dirt and pretend they were treasures and we'd make up this fascinating story behind the "discovery".

We'd use to race snails :D when it rained at school they'd come out. We'd take some of those and we'd put them in line and "raced" them.

Those are the ones that I remember right now but I know there were lots of others. What about you guys??? :P

Me and my older brother used to "play dead" on the side of the road.

We also would do this any time we saw a buzzard circling overhead. We never caught any buzzards that way (dang!).

I would, of course, play "house" with my little sister and her friends. Except I would invite my pet snakes and turtles (but they were never given a warm welcome! Very rude!).

edit: My brother and I got in trouble once when we were sitting in the back seat of the car. We were pretending we were being kidnapped by our mom. We would bang on the windows and mouth the words "HELP!" to people passing by in traffic.

Their expressions were priceless

play

Where I grew up the game was "doctor" . We were about 8 or so and had regular exams. I remember we were always trying to get the older girls to take their clothes off so we could see some titty. Sad to say none volunteered

Where I grew up the game was "doctor" . We were about 8 or so and had regular exams. I remember we were always trying to get the older girls to take their clothes off so we could see some titty. Sad to say none volunteered

dude .. we played simon says for that :giggle:

play

edit: My brother and I got in trouble once when we were sitting in the back seat of the car. We were pretending we were being kidnapped by our mom. We would bang on the windows and mouth the words "HELP!" to people passing by in traffic.

:jaw::bowdown: brownie points! :giggle:

my days is more like jackass, man.

weird game ever that my friends and i played is- cart.

we will find few shopping carts and we'll play is- race game. its like Soap Box Derby race. Understanding, there is NO brake in the cart BUT we have to CREATE something for brake in the cart then race's on. Insane, huh?

Just plain stupid but we had fun in our days anyway.

Me and my older brother used to "play dead" on the side of the road.

We also would do this any time we saw a buzzard circling overhead. We never caught any buzzards that way (dang!).

I would, of course, play "house" with my little sister and her friends. Except I would invite my pet snakes and turtles (but they were never given a warm welcome! Very rude!).

LOL that was such a funny post! I'd love to have pet snakes and turtles but my parents don't let me...

I can't imagine the trouble I would have gotten myself into if I had done the kidnapping game :lol::lol: it'd be huge though hahaha

Another game I remember playing with my neighbors was TITANIC! We'd put a bicycle upside down, put some chairs behind it and use one of the tires as the Captain's Steering Wheel and pretend we were on the ship -__-

my days is more like jackass, man.

weird game ever that my friends and i played is- cart.

we will find few shopping carts and we'll play is- race game. its like Soap Box Derby race. Understanding, there is NO brake in the cart BUT we have to CREATE something for brake in the cart then race's on. Insane, huh?

Just plain stupid but we had fun in our days anyway.

That's always fun! I remember when we did find shopping carts around here, we'd run like crazy with someone in it and when the speed desired was achieved the person let go of the cart. Back then disastrous shopping cart crashes were hilarious for us :lol:

Speaking of shopping carts, that was something I did in my teens with my friends. We'd have a friend drive a car and push someone in the cart with it.

Cops got called on us few times.

Yeah, I played that game too. To my surprise, the girls took their clothes off. :shock:

Should have become a real doctor so that I can continue to play that game....

Anyway, my buddy and I used to tape school papers together and draw up dashboards of cars, trucks, airplanes, etc, hang it up, get two chairs, and pretend we were on trips.

I used to tie a bandanna around my head and climb to the top of a utility pole that edged our back yard.

Then I would survey the neighborhood pretending I was a pirate.

My parents would never let me ride a bike lest I get run over, but they apparently did not see any danger of me standing on one metal spike, and holding on with one hand to another while twenty feet in the air. :hmm:

I used to tie a bandanna around my head and climb to the top of a utility pole that edged our back yard.

My parents would never let me ride a bike lest I get run over, but they apparently did not see any danger of me standing on one metal spike, and holding on with one hand to another while twenty feet in the air. :hmm:

Ahoy there matey! Aye, I be the pirate meself as a little lad!

Arrrrrghhhh!

Wirelessly posted

green427 said:

Yeah, I played that game too. To my surprise, the girls took their clothes off. :shock:

Should have become a real doctor so that I can continue to play that game....

Anyway, my buddy and I used to tape school papers together and draw up dashboards of cars, trucks, airplanes, etc, hang it up, get two chairs, and pretend we were on trips.

Haha that was so cute :) I think everyone played doctor at least once in their life. I was the nurse...lol curiosity is a kids drive.

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:

I never played to be a pirate as a kid but I've had to now to please my pirate obsessed 7 yo cousin. I can't watch Pirates of the Caribbean anymore! @___@ :lol:

Some of the posts here are very funny.:lol:

Some of the things I used to do with my cousins (when I was a wee tyke, I had no siblings, but I had my cousins, Chris and Ashley)

We were going to the same school, we would find shopping carts, and use the tails or excess adjustment straps of our backpacks to connect them, two would go in the carts, and ride. While the other pulled the shopping carts making a train out of it.

Other things we would do....
Ashley and I loved to swim. So we would pretend that the tiles in the swimming pool where futuristic magic compartments that held stuff, and we were mermaids.

We would also pretend to be ice skaters while roller blading.:wave:

When our Mom's would leave for an outing, like to the mall or something, and we three were left behind. Chris would torment us, by trying to beat us up, or tickling us or something like that. Ashley and I would escape to the bathroom, lock the door, open a drawer (which is on the same side of the open part of the door), and keep him out. We would sometimes spend hours in the bathroom avoiding Chris.:roll:

Games that I played as a kid:

1. My friend and I would jump on roof tops, go into abandoned buildings, pretending we were explorers.

2. My cousin and I used to pretend that we had our own talk show "Groovy Chicks, Rawr!" (yea this was the 90's, leave me alone lol).

3. Instead of playing with barbies, I played with animal figures.

4. I used to play hide and seek with my dogs... sad I know lol

5. My cousins and I would watch disney movies and mimic the character's lines as they spoke.

6. My cousin and I would put random objects in the microwave... note to self: bras ARE flammable!

7. My cousin and I would throw bras on people's houses. I think I understand now why the neighbor's wife was screaming that day... oops.

8. Throwing condoms at random people as if they were rubber bands... hey, I didn't know what they were for at that time! lol

Once I threw Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream into my neighbor's pool.

He wasn't very happy.

Back