What kind of job do you do?

lucidjen

Reaction score
I do Data Entry for ACS (computer data entry).

I work for a police department. My main job is a dispatcher. I also take care of all the computers and the network in the station. I also volunteer for EMS here at work.

I'm a supervisor at a local company called ProPak.

We (the company) were hired by Wal-Mart Distribution and all we have to do is go through and sort/stack/load/unload the shipping pallets.

Well. . . all I have to do is make sure the guys working my shift do their job, but unlike most supervisors, I bust my ass along side them.

Not a half-bad position for a 19-year-old :-D

I am fulltime mom, and plan to look for part time job as soon I find daycare.. Also, Now I am working landscaping for my landlord's backyard ($9/hr) nice.. For now just cleaning the mess (weeds-unwanted plants) and pruning, while I do those and wait for them to order supplies to get ready to build expand their jacuzzi patio and water features, also build and lay out the landscaping rocks (different kinds) for their bonfire, will build seatings and straight their firewoods.

Its so much fun... :dance:

MsGiglz said:
I am fulltime mom, and plan to look for part time job as soon I find daycare.. Also, Now I am working landscaping for my landlord's backyard ($9/hr) nice.. For now just cleaning the mess (weeds-unwanted plants) and pruning, while I do those and wait for them to order supplies to get ready to build expand their jacuzzi patio and water features, also build and lay out the landscaping rocks (different kinds) for their bonfire, will build seatings and straight their firewoods.

Its so much fun... :dance:

thats great MsGiglz!!

im a PT college student this semester and then go FT spring semester (been out of a classroom for 8 years LOL thats why PT this semester so i can get back in the college mode :lol: )

I currently work full time in retail at a bead store. Im hoping to get another job at a fabric store. They wld both be full time (33 hours each.) :D Plus I'm hoing to go back to school next spring (not too sure.) Wld be nice to use my brain for something other than my job - I have yet to go to college :D

pinkster said:
I currently work full time in retail at a bead store. Im hoping to get another job at a fabric store. They wld both be full time (33 hours each.) :D Plus I'm hoing to go back to school next spring (not too sure.) Wld be nice to use my brain for something other than my job - I have yet to go to college :D

Pinkster!!!!! thats great with u considering to go back to school :)

I am webmaster/tech support for Department of Transportation (Caltrans). Damn you whoever spread the virus. I had to work OT last weekend. :D

part-time associate at a retail chain store, not working right now due to school-but I can come back and work during Winter Break and after I finish school in May.

work FT for Wal-mart recieving team... supervise when the manager isn't in duty. part time work at home business. :) hopefully going to college this spring... i barely have enough time.. Have a child, and need to work fulltime in order to support the house. yikes.. hope i can find a way to go back to school in spring :)

I work as a Residential Care Support Worker for The DeafBlind Association -- in a group home with 5 intellectually disabled people. I help get them up for the day, showered/bathed...make meals and drive/pick up to and from placements.

I work part time at the major food store. I am only in high school lol

I work for Secretary of State for 4 years now. I am Admin. Asst. III as i run the scanner that goes into websites for the clients that they are check their own forms to meet their needs.

me? I do web design work on a freelancing basis and torture my friends online.

Last edited:
Back