What kind of Flowers do you like?

I like roses because they are so beautiful plants.

I like almost any flowers. I love the wildflowers in the alphine area of the mountains. ;)

Simple flowers such as lily of the valley, daffoils, and gardenia flowers :)

I love the smell of the honeysuckle.

I like tulips, miniature roses, jasmine, cherry blossoms, forget-me-nots, and lots of others! I grow most of those at home in my own garden, except tulips.

I also grow bromiliads and orchids, so if anyone wants tips on those, I am happy to tell you what works for me. :)

HoneyShot said:
I like tulips, miniature roses, jasmine, cherry blossoms, forget-me-nots, and lots of others! I grow most of those at home in my own garden, except tulips.

I also grow bromiliads and orchids, so if anyone wants tips on those, I am happy to tell you what works for me. :)

Oh yes, I like tulips and pansy - simple flowers like I said earlier.

Umm, I bought orchid in a pot at christmas, as it said it need out in the sun as much as I can, and it looks wither to me, I filled it up with water, it don't help? All the flower petals comes off itself - I am :mad:
Orchid is very expensive flower.

Another flower that I also like is chenille. Here is a picture that I took. These flowers are also called "cat tails" :)
b13dd2a4.jpg

ButterflyGirl said:
Another flower that I also like is chenille. Here is a picture that I took. These flowers are also called "cat tails" :)
b13dd2a4.jpg

Cat Tails? Thats so cool! :giggle: Thank you for showing! :thumb:

Flowers are hell on my allergies, but I love pink roses. I also love orchids. Speaking of which..

Levonian, my parents raised orchids when I was a girl, and they are georgeous. You're right, though, it's a MONDO SERIOUS hobby!!! :)

:dance2: I like Red Roses, lily of the valley, but I love the most is the Iris. I have really deep purple iris in my backyard that come out every Spring. They are so beautiful!!!

Umm...I just like all of those flowers, but I love red and pink roses.

Oh I like ALL flowers but I LOVE red roses.....

Sweetheart said:
Anyone even see any flowers from another countries? Im so curious :giggle:

Finland's country flower is "lily-of-the-valley"... I am thinking about getting a tat of it on my ankle.
lily_valley.jpg

I think marigolds are popular in India-- they use marigolds for every ritual, celebration, and whatnot.
t_marigold_puja_at_yamuna_ghat.jpg

Back