I love Lily and Rose :thumb:

What abt all of you?

Flowers that I like are:

Jasmine

Sunflower

Hibiscus

Alamanda

and much more........

To be honest, It doesn't matter to me, I love the beauty in all flowers growth, Each Tropical Flowers, I believe has a meaning of life and love. I collect dried flowers after dying, hang them upside down and make it out of crafts on my wall or on my wood shelf. I never throw away any dying flowers. ;)

I'll take a dandelion; after all, its the thought that counts, right? :P

I’ve always been intrigued by orchids. Someday I’d like to try growing them.

Levonian, now there's a serious hobby! I knew someone who did this years ago; he and his wife were looking for a orchid never before "made"!

purple and pink roses and tulips. Any flowers are beautiful though! :)

White Carnation flowers -- sometimes, I wear it on my long black wavy hair...dependin' on my mood. :)

I love alots of flowers.

I love the smell is Liliac, StarGlazer

But I like Sunflowers, much more, i can't keep up the tracks. LOL I used work in florist place.

i love fake flowers. then i, or my gf, dont have to worry about them

I love lilic (sp?) and roses, and many other flowers. they are soo pretty and are always good objects to take pictures of.

Cheri said:
To be honest, It doesn't matter to me, I love the beauty in all flowers growth, Each Tropical Flowers, I believe has a meaning of life and love. I collect dried flowers after dying, hang them upside down and make it out of crafts on my wall or on my wood shelf. I never throw away any dying flowers. ;)

Yes, I am with you...

I hate to threw beautiful flowers away after received from my hubby, friends or co-workers... I dried them to use for crafts....

I love ALL FLOWERS but i'm nuts about LILY of the VALLEY! i love it and Roses ofc.. CARNTATION many many flowers my boyfriend gave me flower and it dry itself and i still have it since last year.. cuz i love FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back