What kind of coffee, cappucino, hot tea, or chocolate....

E

eternity

do you drink?

I drink a french vanilla cappucino and carmel frappucino (starbuck) tastes sooo good :naughty:

if i stay at camping, i wud drink hot choloate with a shot of razzeberry liquar in it. so yummie ! try that, gals and guys.

At Starbucks, I usually order Caffe Americano, which is like a strong coffee. Sometimes I order White Chocolate Mocha.

At Wawa, their coffee sucks, but there are thousands of Wawas everywhere here, and not one Starbuck here. So, I usually go for Dark Roast Coffee.

At home, I brew Jacob's, Tchibo's and Eduscho's.

I really hate Starbucks!! I think I am too spoiled when I was a kid. I ve been there in NYC near Soho where the little italy is, the cafe called " Lucia or something with the L". I am not sure if it is still there. I ve been drinking cappucino, iced capuncino and etc. They tastes so smooth and perfect.

I am so addicted to cappunico or iced cappucino and regualr coffees and any flavor coffees such as hazenuts, french vanilla or raspberry chocolate. I do not like any flavor syrups to add it. :yuck: too sweet for me!

I am a coffee drinker! :uhoh:

I like French Vanilla Cooletta from Donut Dunkin especially in the summer time. I am too addictive to that ! :D

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I just drink hot chocolate....with mashmallows! :D

try to dip a shot of razzeberry liquir. i promise that u ll be more mellow !

@ Starbucks

Ante meridiem (AM): Venti coffee

Post meridiem (PM): Venti Iced Caffe Americano, Venti Caffe Mocha or Venti coffee

On a rainy day, I love to drink coffee with hot milk. I do not like Starbucks's Caffe Latte. I go to a small French bistro near where I work for a bowl (yes, BOWL) of cafe au lait (coffee with hot milk).

Originally posted by Frisky Feline
I really hate Starbucks!! I think I am too spoiled when I was a kid. I ve been there in NYC near Soho where the little italy is, the cafe called " Lucia or something with the L". I am not sure if it is still there. I ve been drinking cappucino, iced capuncino and etc. They tastes so smooth and perfect.

I agree...Italians know how to make great coffees. There is a dessert restaurant in Little Italy where my friends and I love to order their coffees and desserts (cannoli and tiramisu are my favorites). I think the name of the restaurant is Caffe Ferrera. Also, in Rome, they simply pour sugar in espresso without stirring, so that each sip (except the first sip) is sweeter than the previous one. I couldn't take the last sip because it was toooo sweet.

I love teas and tisanes too. There is a "modern" Japanese teahouse near my place. Oftentimes in winter, I would order their homemade Chai (black tea with spices and milk). HEAVENLY!

I hate Starbucks coffee also and what sucks the most is that the bookstores I like to go to have a Starbucks coffee shops in them. What I do is stop somewhere else for coffee then take it in the bookstore with me.

I like Mocha, Cappucino or Mocha or Carmel frappucino.. I drink hot chocolate in the wintertime whenever I'm cold.. when I'm sick, I drink chamomile tea with honey in it.. ;)

i drink regular coffee-- Maxwell House Columbian coffee or other flavors are cool with me

:barf: at starbucks!!!!!

when sick ofc i drink hot tea with honey

in winter when i feel like it -- hot chocolate with LOTSA marshmallows!!!! :thumb: hehe

:barf: @ coffee

just kidding...I can't drink it anymore as I used to in the past. It makes me feel naseous & nervousness if I drink coffee now. :tears: dunno why I guess my body change and dont like coffee no more, eh? Oh well!

Originally posted by ~Heather~
:barf: @ coffee

just kidding...I can't drink it anymore as I used to in the past. It makes me feel naseous & nervousness if I drink coffee now. :tears: dunno why I guess my body change and dont like coffee no more, eh? Oh well!

do you have baby ? if so, probably that's why your body has changed after birth. it is same idea my daughter's mom. she was crazy about the mushroom. after birth, she can't stand them ! interesting, eh ?

Plain good JFG coffee with lot of sugar and cream will do for me.

Starbucks sure make great coffee, but its way too overpriced for me besides I cant make perfect coffee like they do.

Originally posted by deafclimber
do you have baby ? if so, probably that's why your body has changed after birth. it is same idea my daughter's mom. she was crazy about the mushroom. after birth, she can't stand them ! interesting, eh ?

I have son who will be 3 yr old this Sept and expecting another. I notice my body just dont accept coffee after I had my son...Hmm, probably yeah.

I drink any coffee brewed ( starbucks, maxwell house not foldgers BLAH ) but when it comes to starbucks i have a white choclate mocha thats pretty much it....

at winter time i do drink hot choc!!! yumm!! if i go travel LONGGGGGGGGGGG WAY then i do drink coffe sometime.. not that much!! hehehe!!

Back