What kind of coffee, cappucino, hot tea, or chocolate....

Colombian coffee with milk and sugar. Good for a winter morning at work.

:nono: Coffee for me, thanks. I don't want something that'll make me rely on which is not good for my overall health.

However, in the mornings, I drink hot Milo (Australian Chocolate powder which can be drank cold or hot).

When I'm sick, I drink plain tea with honey and milk.

Once, I have tried Cookies and Cream tea, it's nice but I haven't craved it.

I like drinking cawfee in the mornings -- especially cold mornings :D

When I can afford it -- I usually like to get a Starbucks's Venti Cafe Mocha with a shot of hazelnut or raspberry syrup. ;)

I like Folgers. But, when I'm in the mood to be exotic, I'll go in town and buy a Cafe Con Leche for myself! I love the stuff..It's TOO DIE FOR, but I have to careful, because, too much caffeine makes for a very hyper me.

Those that know me have a pretty good idea that I don't sleep well, so can you imagine me tanked on Con Leche's all day?! Ahh, not a good scene! :nono: :giggle:

Coffee, coffee, coffee.

also!

Hazelnut Cappucino.... mmmmwah!

I love making Vietnamese coffee and sipping it. It has a very distinct flavour and is heavenly with each sip.

I am not crazy about coffee.... I do drink coffee in the early morning.

Starbucks, I drink white chocolate mocha... Hot Chocolate... also Cappucino

All of my life and my favortie is ICEA TEA

[Edit: add to cappucino... excuse me]

I must seem strange to ya all, then...

I drink coffee by the cup, I drink water by the gallon, I drink Chai Latte, Caffe Mocha, Vietnamse Iced Coffee, in other words, the stronger, the better, most coffees. I will not drink the sludge in the bottom of the coffee pot!

I also drink hot tea with lemon and/or honey, and hot chocolate...any time, anywhere.

I also drink iced tea, and that's where MizzDeaf and I differ...she likes sweet tea, and I like strong, unsweetened tea...humm...time to buy another pitcher.

German or Italian coffee in the morning.

Cappucino or latta for afternoon.

I drink alot of herbal teas when I am in the office.

Tim Horton: Ice Cappucino (too addictive hell lotsa in the summer)

I love hot rolo or french vanilla or mocha also coffee crisp drink... during before my bedtime.. Made me sleepy and relaxation.

I like Hot tea, and Hot chocolate with marshmallows.

I always get the same thing at Starbucks.....Iced Caramel Macchiato Decaf with Soy Milk...sometimes I get it hot......but living in FL, I tend to order it iced more than anything....

:type:

Kelly

Back