What kind of car wud u like to have ??

diehardbiker65 said:
I DO have 4x4 Jeep Cherokee Sport. I love it, don't get me wrong. I DO live in city, and I can't image without 4x4. I have NOT had gone off road. Know why? The answer is simple, it makes commute ALOT easier during snow! Snow is the reason why I have 4 wheel drive.
BTW, gas isn't too bad, almost no difference between 2 and 4 wheel drive. I have friend who have 2 wheel drive cherokee and the gas is almost the same.
The only time that it hog gas is when you throw it in 4 wheel drive mode.

yea i understand. in north area ppl need 4x4 for snow. i dont blame ya, diehard. my point is about my city, atlanta that rarely gets snow like twice a year. also i sometimes go to miami and i see alot of hummers with giant wheels. i go like why do they just want to show off their trucks.

My hubby wanna hybird for only goes to his work... *wait and see if he buy it...* (chuckles) of course due Gas price went up high as crazy...

Bad news today. :(

I can't sell my Durango, so I can't buy the Jeep. I have tried to sell my Durango for several months, and no one is interested. So I am stuck with the gas guzzler.

^ any chance with the trade-in?

Did you sell it on the Ebay? Criag's actions? Publish in the newspapers?

Crazymanw00t said:
^ any chance with the trade-in?

Did you sell it on the Ebay? Criag's actions? Publish in the newspapers?
The dealer will only give us half the value for trade-in; not enough.

We put ads in the local daily paper for several weeks, two military weekly papers, and put "for sale" on the car with colored "paint" and drove it many places. No calls from the ads. A few people called from the number "painted" on the car but no serious shoppers.

I checked Ebay Motors; cars similar to mine are not selling well there either.

Last edited:
Yes, that is true! I got SUV and pu truck and have no plan to give em up! They both serve us very well.

deafclimber said:
hmm. it is HARDER to sell these SUVs since the gas price keeps increasing.

deafclimber said:
hmm. it is HARDER to sell these SUVs since the gas price keeps increasing.

Yeah and the Americans car are selling discounted brand new cars. That is other block for you to sell your car. Well wait for winter time and maybe someone will buy it.

diehardbiker65 said:
Yes, that is true! I got SUV and pu truck and have no plan to give em up! They both serve us very well.
I like my Durango, but we have two. One is really enough. I want to have a smaller car for my work commutes. Hubby is packing up his Durango for his trip to MI this week. He will camp in a very small tent on the trip up and back. He will stay with his mom while he is in MI, and work on some house projects (carpentry, plumbing) for her. He will also be scanning and printing old family photos and records while he is there. His mom doesn't have a computer, so he has to bring it all. The SUV is good for packing a tent, tools, clothes, computer, scanner, and printer. He will also stop at Cabela's in MI on the way home, and stock up on some "necessities" to bring home.

Oops, sorry, I am straying :topic:

Crazymanw00t said:
... Well wait for winter time and maybe someone will buy it.
Sigh, I guess I have no choice. Well, I need to put all my gear back into the Durango. It looks naked now. I scraped all my stickers off because I thought I was getting rid of it.

Reba said:
Sigh, I guess I have no choice. Well, I need to put all my gear back into the Durango. It looks naked now. I scraped all my stickers off because I thought I was getting rid of it.

leave it like that and it will save your time when you are planning to sell it again.

diehardbiker65 said:

agreed. i love my truck to death. i dont care how it looks but it is just perfect for my climbing and camping trips. i plan to add a thule cargo onto top of my truck so my dog can sit on a bed box. i did build the wood bedbox for camping and climbing equipments. it has some good spacy storages with a door that you can pull it up for the storages but it is not enough because my climbing partners packs are usually filled up on top of bedbox so my dog has no place to sit. that is why i plan to get the thule cargo. i wouldnt trade my truck for anything but as i plan to get a car, i would keep my truck. i can use my truck on the weekends only.

I went to a cruise night (old car show) outside of a mini mall at late evening. It was interesting to look around the cars. I was surprised to see a Viper sport car, and it looks so nice. It can reach 200 miles per hour! I have seen a picture in the paper, but I wasn't impress until I saw a real one at the show. I'm drooling. I don't know how much it cost to buy one, and I bet that it is so expensive just like buying a house for a price.

Viper1.jpg

Viper2.jpg

(Note: Those pictures are not mine, and found them on google images.)

I would like to having 1984 Ford Mustang and 2002 Ford Mustang. Plus, Dodge 4x4 1,500 heavy duty with four doors. I love that truck to death!

Someday Honda Accord, or Saturn VUE or Honda Odessey

Not sure yet...I'll wait till my Jeep die on me. :) It run AWESOME!!!!!! I love it! I would NOT give it up!!!

Someday Honda Accord, or Saturn VUE or Honda Odessey

Not sure yet...I'll wait till my Jeep die on me. :) It run AWESOME!!!!!! I love it! I would NOT give it up!!!

Yeah, I would like to having Honda Civic or Honda SUV or Honda Truck or Toyota Truck when I have more money and such like that ;)

Ford Mustang... and second is Ford Escape... and third is F-150 :D

It's good place to drive in southeast states.

Back