What kind of car(s) do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We own 2004 vw golf, 2000 honda civic, 69 landcruiser,1987 ford truck and motorcycle. Also we have two classic mercede my son has in our backyard, waiting to be restored. My son just inform me he will bring el camino home soon to sit in our backyard.

jazzy said:
My son just inform me he will bring el camino home soon to sit in our backyard.
El Camino?!? Which year this car in? And what type? Regular or SS?
Sorry for being offtopic, I cant help myself when El Camino cars come up in my mind. Sometimes I get myself a handsome classic El Camino.

As for ontopic, I own Mercury Tracer but I will use it for few years or until I had enough money to buy a nice truck.

acura, two volvos. i hope to have a Volvo 960 all black with tan leather interior by summer. teh thing needs some help but hey.. its a car.. right?

Deathpit said:
Sorry for being offtopic, I cant help myself when El Camino cars come up in my mind. Sometimes I get myself a handsome classic El Camino.

I will let you know more about it. I don't have all details yet, the storm kept my son from bring it home last weekend. He is hoping to bring it home this weekend. I will let u know. I was surprised when my husband said yes to this car and no to other cars so I know this is special car.

jazzy said:
I will let you know more about it. I don't have all details yet, the storm kept my son from bring it home last weekend. He is hoping to bring it home this weekend. I will let u know. I was surprised when my husband said yes to this car and no to other cars so I know this is special car.
i used to have my first car is ford...ugh....right now i am trying to get a dodge purple car...heh my fav color *winks*

Deathpit said:

As for ontopic, I own Mercury Tracer but I will use it for few years or until I had enough money to buy a nice truck.

hey can i get ur help how to set up anime banner on the bottom of signature???

This past summer, my dad came by my house and he brought me my own 2001 black Honda Civic LX! I didn't love it at first b/c it wasn't red, but then I got used it and now I totally love it and it still fast and everyone at school r jelous of my car! LOL. One of my friends, Cody, who have a red honda civic ex want my car and I want his car, so we want to trade it, lol, but nah, but sometime we do switch our cars to drive to school! LOL. He's also my neighbor. A lot of kids @ my skool have Honda Civic LX or EX, Honda Accord, Acura and VW Jetta. SEINORS R ONLY ALLOW TO PARK THEIR CARS AT THE PARKING LOT MY SCHOOL AND I'M A SENIOR, WHOO! :kiss:

OldNavyGirl said:
1993 ford tempo gl I had this car for more than 7 years since my grandma doesn't need it and gave it to me

Imagine this. I still have this car and its still running.... :shock:

Right now I have a 1995 Jeep Cherokee.

what car i have

used to have a 72 ford f 250 been in my family for 33 years and gotten rid of it and bought a 90 Thunderbird thur family friend and its over 200,000 miles and purrs like a new car and i plan to restore when i come back to my old stomping grouinds, Louisville, Ky and work on that car and refuse to sell it bec they stopped makin Tbirds... it is one of fords best classic cars

I have a black 98' wrangler jeep with 35 inches tires baby! I got 4 inch Pro Comp and 2 inches body.

Hey Iostjeep, where do you go off roading? What kind of suspenisons do you have and how many inches body/suspension?

what car i wanna

I go for older cars... old Mustangs, Thunderbirds, Fairlanes, Gaxlines and Imapalas, Gtos and Bonnevilles or old heavy duty trucks theya re more safer and better than those carss nowdays
used to own Bonneville and Fairlanesm 73 Bonneville and 64 and 69 Fairlanes

deafclimber said:
Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer, it is needed for offroading to rocks for climbing.

my next car would be WRX !

last oct i got new 2005 toyota 4runner sport edition. it s much better than my old truck on gas mileage. *sigh* i do miss my old truck which i called black stallion. it had over 223,000 miles..... my new 4runner has been fun to drive. i had some talkings with the dealers and car insurancer about hybrid suv and my rock climbing trips. they said i should not take a hybrid truck because it is not strong enough to climb up on off roading so i got 4runner for my purpose of rock climbings.

i guess i have to wait to see how hybrid jeep or 4x4 will do better in the future.

i am wrong about my next car. wahhh wahh ! i am still eyeing on WRX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back