What kind of car(s) do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
deafclimber said:
last oct i got new 2005 toyota 4runner sport edition. it s much better than my old truck on gas mileage. *sigh* i do miss my old truck which i called black stallion. it had over 223,000 miles..... my new 4runner has been fun to drive. i had some talkings with the dealers and car insurancer about hybrid suv and my rock climbing trips. they said i should not take a hybrid truck because it is not strong enough to climb up on off roading so i got 4runner for my purpose of rock climbings.

i guess i have to wait to see how hybrid jeep or 4x4 will do better in the future.

i am wrong about my next car. wahhh wahh ! i am still eyeing on WRX.

Also, eyeing on the WRX too! ;)

deafclimber said:
yea, dude. what do ya think of WRX STi ? its badass !

The WRX STi is awesome! I drove a black one at the dealer, that car is...scary fast! 300 horsepower unleashed under the hood! You could hear and feel the rumbling at idle. I never hit WOT-wide open throttle (step on the gas all the way in) The turbo kicked in and you went off the line in no time. It is still way too fast with only halfway on the gas pedal! It has shitload of power to play with and it's very nimble on the cornering. :D I wish I had $30k to spend on it. :(

ive been sold my previous cars so far-

95 mazda 626 full loaded, 17in adr in black full cat exhausted
mk3 jetta gt, intake, dvd dash, and more
mits lancer oz rally, evo wing, cf interior, short shifter, and more

and i now drive my jeep for work only and ek hatchback is for illegal race in nyc lol

The WRX STi is awesome! I drove a black one at the dealer, that car is...scary fast! 300 horsepower unleashed under the hood! You could hear and feel the rumbling at idle. I never hit WOT-wide open throttle (step on the gas all the way in) The turbo kicked in and you went off the line in no time. It is still way too fast with only halfway on the gas pedal! It has shitload of power to play with and it's very nimble on the cornering. :D I wish I had $30k to spend on it. :(

but an evo can kill sti for sure. my homie driving an evo with 4G63 and turbo fatty predator manifold. it drives like a nascar, no shits

We own 2004 vw golf, 2000 honda civic, 69 landcruiser,1987 ford truck and motorcycle. Also we have two classic mercede my son has in our backyard, waiting to be restored. My son just inform me he will bring el camino home soon to sit in our backyard.

what gti do u own? if u r into v-dub, go get gti vr6

Jut bought a 1993 ford explorer. hunter green in color...loved the truck as soon as i sat in it.

I am a proud owner of a black 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe. It has all the options so I still love it even after 4 years. :)

cars!

I own a 96 Corrolla DX, 190k miles on it and still going strong! I deliver pizza in this thing, so I'm afraid it might die in 30-40k more miles, *sigh*

It acclerates damn good for 4 cyl, though.

My first (and only other) car was a 87 Sunbird, loved that thing.

Currently, we have a 2000 Honda Civic EX coupe and a 2002 Saturn LW200. I may plan to sell the Saturn and get a used Subaru Impreza and give the Honda Civic to be under her name.

My car is old now, 1996 Caddilac Seville STS
with 32V Northstar engine. It's a great car but boy! Caddilac is expensive
to repair. I do love the 32v northstar speed.

Thought this might interest you guys!
This is my son's car. It's a 93 Honda Civic, replica from the
movie "Fast and Furious"

myride.jpg

That's cool, SuziMaria. The other day I saw a normal Chevy truck with those same kind of doors---aren't they called gull-wing doors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back