What kind of animals do you have?

SneakerNet- Wow, that dog is taller than the countertop! I bet you've had to keep an eye on him when he covets food placed on the countertop or table!

By the way, I own one senior Ragdoll cat.

One of my squirrels.

Attachments

• samurisquirrel.jpg
    samurisquirrel.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 19
SneakerNet- Wow, that dog is taller than the countertop! I bet you've had to keep an eye on him when he covets food placed on the countertop or table!

By the way, I own one senior Ragdoll cat.

He's well trained. Whenever we all eat dinner, Obie will stay in the living room. The only problem is when we all are done, he will come out and start sniffing around the table, so we have to yelled "Obie! Back!" he will start move away from the table. Other time when Obie walk to his water bowl and he doesn't like old water and he will start walk up to kitchen sink and check out the faucet, if the water is running, he will drink out of it. Few time when I let the water run in order for me to do dishes (pot and pans).. he will walk right up to it and start licking regardless the temp of the water. So, I had to drain the water out and re-fill it again. Sometime he's pain in the butt but he's a lovable dog... He was a former service dog for any speicialty... like dog service for Alzheimer, hearing dog and such.. he failed in first stage of training and decided to give up for adoption. So I adopted him and all the commands are in Dutch.

The squirrel family. :)

Attachments

• Angel.jpg
    Angel.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Cowboy.jpg
    Cowboy.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Hippie.jpg
    Hippie.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Samuri.jpg
    Samuri.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Santa.jpg
    Santa.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 5
  • UncleSam.jpg
    UncleSam.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 2
  • Zorro.jpg
    Zorro.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Naked.jpg
    Naked.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 4
  • Leprachaun.jpg
    Leprachaun.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Aviator.jpg
    Aviator.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
So cool! Are they little paintings?
It's one squirrel with several costumes. All the pieces are magnets. They come on a sheet like paper dolls. I stick them on the steel door between my kitchen and garage. My daughter gave it to me for Christmas. :)

Got one gray & white elderly domestic shorthair cat, one orange & white middle-aged Maine Coon cat, a Basenji-terrier mix dog, and an aquarium full of fish. Plus I'm a birder, so I have a bunch of bird feeders and a heated bird bath on the deck out back.

IMG_1183DesktopResolution.jpg

Coco the border collie/huntaway cross farm girl

and
Smoochy and Gertie the siameses...

IMG_0632.jpg

1 indoor kitty, 2 wild outdoor cats that I feed, 2 rescued chihuahuas, and a Blue Front Amazon parrot. And, from time to time, other dogs come to stay while homes are being looked for for them.

would love to see your blue amazone blue front parrot, never seen one before (may have but not the breedname+pic together)

my cats are rescued too (brothers and sisters as kittens as the pic shows)

I have my poodle and some spiders! I do not kill the spiders in my home. I put them outside in the summer!

1 indoor kitty, 2 wild outdoor cats that I feed, 2 rescued chihuahuas, and a Blue Front Amazon parrot. And, from time to time, other dogs come to stay while homes are being looked for for them.

My dogs are all rescue dogs too, and the Peke is deaf. :wave:

Back