What kind job deaf have?

What stop me

when they want people that can work 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

I am in college

8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Thursday

That is problem

if you want to get a job, go and try part time while you can cahnge college into part time, or night classes?

Example..

I work full time 8am to 4pm, but I go to uni (college) part time Monday to Wednesday, and I juggle them fine.

In summer

it will be 3:45 p.m. to 10 p.m.

So I hope I could find job in morning.

But I been think about try repair computers I used to do that 2 years ago but their computers been work great so that problem.

I could figure how to do make money to pay parts to fix my 93 F350

In summer

it will be 3:45 p.m. to 10 p.m.

So I hope I could find job in morning.

But I been think about try repair computers I used to do that 2 years ago but their computers been work great so that problem.

I could figure how to do make money to pay parts to fix my 93 F350

Just try and find a small business that repairs PCs, there are PLENTY of broken PCs that wants to be fixed. Even, I was asked to fix my uncle's new PC (the second hand) and I was happy to fix it.

My dad is a mechanic, if you live in the southwest VA I am sure he would made sure you got the job.

I hope you find something soon.

btw, have you tried jiffy lube or other oil changing companies?

I forgot to add something important when it comes to looking for job.

What I learn, at first I thought it was myth but they proved me wrong!

The secret to finding a good job is.... Networking!

Forget the craigslist, forget the newspaper classifieds, get out and get networking with other acquaintences. You will NEVER know who you will run into. They both together yield less than 5% chance of landing you a good job.

For me, somehow I was just networking with some staffs at College, they all pointed me to the company that I am currently work. I said yeah right! As if it will ever happen! You heard me right, I didn't believe them. But point is, they knew who I am, and what I fit into. I then talk more with these people, they kept pointing me there, I said ok, what about this way? They said no no, there isn't much opportunity there, go to that company please. So, they convinced me to give them m(My current job) a shot.... true business I couldn't believe in the end that I actually got it, and I am glad that I did networking and landed good job.

Here is perfect example, Lighthouse77 just mentioned, that is called Networking

Of course, I regretted not give my company a try earlier...In fact I thought they were lousy company to work for. I was wrong all along, an they were actually the best.

Point here, do not shut any doors that may be open for you, never know what is inside that room until you actually allow yourself into there.

network. You mean like example.

talk to Uncle if he know anyone need worker like that??

craiglist or Michigan's government job is BS they haven't answer me. But good job in Saginaw or Alpena but I live in Trenton so I don't feel comfy drive 250 or 500 miles for Alpena round trip miles everydays for $20.00 per hour by fix doors. That mean I would have make Saginaw 50,000 miles or Alpena for 90,000 miles for work in 1 year.

I would do if I have new car that get 50-70 mpg and can go 80 mph no problem vs 94 geo tracker that get 27 mpg and max 65 mph.

I been think about expedition

but want know any deaf work for expedion company? If I could find $6,000 so I buy 2004 ford cargo van and make $.70 every miles.

Back