What is.....

JeepGirl

Reaction score
What is your favorite cartoon character?

Mine is Betty Boop

Mine's Bugs Bunny.

*munching carrot* "what's up doc?"

okay.. do I need to let the Mod know or the Mod will do it automatically?

{Mod Note:} Thread has been moved to the appropriate forum--

If you need to contact a Moderator, you can simply PM any one of us moderators here in AD.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anime but dunno :bowdown:

I'm banned from SSC so please congrat to me
poke.gif

but... I like characters from butthead show on MTV but it's off aired since 1996.

Mine's Garfield. :)

A Warner-Brothers cartoon fave for me is Bugs Bunny (but I like any of them in the Bugs cartoons -- Pepe Le Pew, Tweetybird, Syvester, Elmer Fudd, Marvin the Martian, and others). :) I think it has to do with the physical humor that I like about them as a kid with a hearing loss -- since I never did watch the other kinds of toons (humor was verbal) except these. :)

Mine's also Garfield and DC/Marvel comic characters and also many anime (Japanese cartoons) characters, too.

Scooby Doo for me :) My car got Scooby Doo all over it from the front tag to the steering wheel cover.

Lot of Scooby doo favorites! awesome! I just realize I like Tom and Jerry, too! That was my favorite when I came home from school everyday and would watch it first thing.

kuifje75 said:
Tintin (www.tintin.com)
Kuifje is the Dutch version of the name, Tintin.
People say I look and act like him.

WHOA!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THIS SHOW!!! I USE TO WATCH THIS SHOW BACK IN THE DAY!! ADVENTURES OF TINTIN WAS AWESOME!! AND YOU DO LOOK LIKE HIM!!

What happened to it?? I havent seen this show in like 6 or 7 years?? I remember the dog was named Snowy...

haha, sorry, I had to say something about that show!

My favorite is a Jap. cartoon character named doraemon.

Attachments

• doraemon.jpg
    doraemon.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 0
none of you mention this...

this is my long time favorite character is
TOM and JERRY

Back