What is.....

DeafSCUBA98 said:
none of you mention this...

this is my long time favorite character is
TOM and JERRY

Lot of Scooby doo favorites! awesome! I just realize I like Tom and Jerry, too! That was my favorite when I came home from school everyday and would watch it first thing.

I just mentioned it!!! :nana:

Liebling:-))) said:
I use to collect "LOVE IS" when I was teenager. Do you heard about this?

http://www.comicspage.com/loveis/

I still like to read them.

I also love Tom & Jerry, too.

ahhhhhhhhieeeeeeeee I used to read those every single day and cut it out from the newspaper and would save it. Well, about 10 years later, I find tons of it in my box and was like wow!! so I threw it all away cuz it was a symbol of me and my ex boyfriend from 12 years ago. But yes I used to love reading that!!!

Tom and Jerry
Scooby Doo
Sylvester the cat and bulldog from bugs bunny show...

Tom & Jerry
Pink Pather... *I miss fave show*

Bunny Bugs & Daffy Duck Shows includes character cartoons..

I loved watching Pep le Pew, Roadrunner, Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Goofy and Sylveester with Tweety when I was little girl. I also loved watching Bullwinkle Moose *right spelling?*

My daughter loved the BRATZ and Maggie.. I'm not sure what Maggie is.. but she said she used to like watching those.

I like to watch GOOFY TROOP, GARFIELD & FRIENDS, LOONEY TUNES , LOONEY BABIES, SCOOBY DOO N TOM & JERRY

Whats up doc?
Daffy Duck
Wilie E. Coyote and that Beep!
The Simpson, I don't have cow, man!
Pink Panther

My fave are

Tom & Jerry
Looney Tunes
Tiny Tunes
Droopy
Casper (when I was a kid)

rainbow brite .. when i was a kid everyone called me rainbow because i loved her so much. not to mention i had to wear my rainbow brite halloween costume every single day ,and I had to walk just like her ....my mom makes fun of me now because of it.

Mine is Tom and Jerry ....but I do watch cartoon with my little one which is Sponge Bob

Back