What is Your Pet Peeve?

Sorry about your sidewalks hear again.

that's okay. although i cursed to myself several times while coming close to falling on the ice, i reminded myself that this is the last winter i will ever spend here. thank goodness for small favors. i'm literally counting the days until this summer when i can get the heck out of this state for good. don't get me wrong, i love wisconsin in so many ways, but the winters here are just too difficult to take.

by the way, speaking of winters, we've had a total of 38 inches of snow so far this season. last year we had 31 inches total and the normal snowfall is 18 inches.

that's okay. although i cursed to myself several times while coming close to falling on the ice, i reminded myself that this is the last winter i will ever spend here. thank goodness for small favors. i'm literally counting the days until this summer when i can get the heck out of this state for good. don't get me wrong, i love wisconsin in so many ways, but the winters here are just too difficult to take.

by the way, speaking of winters, we've had a total of 38 inches of snow so far this season. last year we had 31 inches total and the normal snowfall is 18 inches.

Dang. We get ice. No snow.

people that leave things on my kitchen counter or dining room table without putting them away.

When i see people let their dogs lick them all over their mouth area. I love dogs as much as the next person but that's just disgusting.:barf: It's like, do you know exactly WHERE your dog's tongue was a minute ago??

When i see people let their dogs lick them all over their mouth area. I love dogs as much as the next person but that's just disgusting.:barf: It's like, do you know exactly WHERE your dog's tongue was a minute ago??

ewww! i hate that too!

That's disgusting. <yuck>

my guide dog tigger *loves* to lick, but i don't allow her to lick me. i think dog licking is disgusting.

Some super hardcore dog lovers will claim that "a dog's mouth is actually cleaner than that of a human". Yeah... i ain't buying that one. :roll:

earlier i was on a relay call and spent 20 minutes on hold. when i asked the operator to hang up, he just sat there and didn't do anything. i suppose i could have ended the call myself by pressing the "hang up" button, but i prefer to have the operator do it instead so i can thank them for their service. when i used relay in the past (711), the operator always ended a call after i made a request for them to hang up.

Back