What is your news for today?

No Pants Subway ride

IN CHICAGO

There's evidence that the transportation have NO policy for passenger wearing undies/thongs/bikinis, anything you name it as long as it is covered private parts.

USA is not Dubai, or Communist countries where they will put you jail for exposing bikini in the public.

Welcome to MODERN world!

Same goes for NYC.

http://improveverywhere.com/2014/01/12/no-pants-subway-ride-2014-new-york-reports/

A side note, that photo sig of yours will make people think you wear skirts not pants.

LOL. I had to go turn on the signature option to see what you were talking about.

*goes back to turn it off now that I've seen it*

I don't mind signatures but for me it does get distracting when the signature is bigger than the post...might just go turn it off..

That's the problem, there is never any news in my life, at least nothing of any level of significance. :/

Whoa I never knew there was an option to turn off signatures. Thanks!

I said the same thing when someone mentioned it while back. :lol:

For those who don't want to see signatures and don't know how it's done, go to User CP located at top left of this forum. Then go to "Edit Options". Scroll down to the thread display options. On that section of Visible Post Elements, uncheck 'show signature'. Scroll all the way down, click 'save changes'. There! No signatures will be visible to you. :D

My daughter and son in law came to my condo to help me get it ready to try to sell it. Poor Marty , he did not like all the actives ,he could not take a nap in his favorite spots.

I am an artist so it is fun for me to create signature and avatar.

Avatars are cool but signatures can get annoying and repetitive. It's like seeing some banner ad over and over.

They are going to think I am a male without my avatar picture. :lol:

I know, but to a newbie coming to this forum, they're gonna think you're either a girl or you play for the other team. You might as well put a rainbow flag there.

I love you.... :laugh2:

Accurate though... it is pretty gay...

Off topic...did you get a job??

I have a job, I was waiting to hear if I got the new job. I went for the drug testing and finger printing / background check / educational / reference checking next step in the process. That all takes about 7 - 14 days so I'm just sitting here twit-tiling my thumbs waiting for a phone call or email on the news... :ugh:

if they being sponsored for charity it fine,otherwise hope it cold day

Back