What is your news for today?

I did not say what they said .

They told me wearing bikinis by itself on CTA property isn't permitted, and I specifically asked them that question itself, and they told me.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Come on down to Florida, Chicago Blue....even California....:giggle:...you would never ride ur bike again.....

What about those "baggy pants" where you can see ur underwear...are they allowed?....and thongs on ladies wearing silk, or see-thru pants?....

Come on down to Florida, Chicago Blue....even California....:giggle:...you would never ride ur bike again.....

What about those "baggy pants" where you can see ur underwear...are they allowed?....and thongs on ladies wearing silk, or see-thru pants?....

Baggy pants not tolerable around here. Men would get a fine for that in some communities around the region. Chicago? Not sure, but I know it's enforceable, and a fine. As for ladies, no chance of that happening around here.

Mark

OP, You just gotta relax with the joke sometimes and you don't need to take everyone here serious. I've seen bikinis on the transit in the past as long as they don't expose their privates.

OP, You just gotta relax with the joke sometimes and you don't need to take everyone here serious. I've seen bikinis on the transit in the past as long as they don't expose their privates.

It's true-- I do need to relax, but unless I can magically make myself go to a place that's peaceful or magically have something happening that's my wish, I have to be on high alert for some situations that are making me cranky-- no one here is at fault, just that my mind is focused elsewhere and not fully attentive to the jokes and sarcasm. I have a current situation on my hands that's not doing me any favors for relaxing. :|

Mark

Frisky, look what you did! You got the poor guy calling the CTA!

Not her fault. I had to double check to make sure I was right, and they confirmed I was, so it's not her fault. If anything, point it at me-- I brought it up first. :(

Mark

Ha ha I didnt expect that he went for it because i thought he would google it up for more details. At least he did learn something more for himself. :D

Not her fault. I had to double check to make sure I was right, and they confirmed I was, so it's not her fault. If anything, point it at me-- I brought it up first. :(

Mark

Thats OK. my post can be too strong for you but i was hoping that you found those posts silly and laughs a little bit. :)

Ha ha I didnt expect that he went for it because i thought he would google it up for more details. At least he did learn something more for himself. :D

Thats OK. my post can be too strong for you but i was hoping that you found those posts silly and laughs a little bit. :)

Well, I'll laugh again eventually soon-- just not my day to do that today. And FYI-- I DID Google it to double check, but the CTA policies wasn't detailed enough, so I had to call them to make sure the rule was the correct one, and it was, meaning I never made a mistake in saying that they're not allowed on buses and trains, so I had to do a little more digging to get the correct answer.

Mark

day-3_o_1082592.jpg

People would think Finlay was a toy when he was laying down and try to walk right on him. :( I better not get a white rug with Marty around.

No Pants Subway ride

IN CHICAGO

There's evidence that the transportation have NO policy for passenger wearing undies/thongs/bikinis, anything you name it as long as it is covered private parts.

USA is not Dubai, or Communist countries where they will put you jail for exposing bikini in the public.

Welcome to MODERN world!

:shock: Wowsers. And that's not the Chicago Subway, either. Different colors. Nice try.

Mark

No Pants Subway ride

IN CHICAGO

There's evidence that the transportation have NO policy for passenger wearing undies/thongs/bikinis, anything you name it as long as it is covered private parts.

USA is not Dubai, or Communist countries where they will put you jail for exposing bikini in the public.

Welcome to MODERN world!

Chicago link doesn't work.

Mark

It worked on my computer. Maybe your's is censored. Maybe you're not even allowed to view such things on the web in Chicago.

I got it. I can view it, but maybe it was my anti-virus blocking it. :dunno: Anyways, that happens once a year, which is all and well, but other than that, pants must be worn.

Mark

Back