What is your most embrassing moments?

Originally posted by e
Mmm, I'll pick this one out of a few...
When I was chillin in NYC with my best friend a few years ago. We went to Taco Bell and were on the line waiting to order the foods. We noticed this hot guy was staring and smiling at us whole time. So, we started talking and joking about him- by how hot he was, wondered what he was like in bed, all of these dirty jokes, etc. We forgot all about the line, this guy just walked up to us. I was surprised and shook my best friend's arm, "Look! He's coming to us!!" then he was like, signed to the cashier "Thank you" and turned at us, winked. We couldn't close our mouths!
He's hearing and he has a deaf friend, so he got everything what we said about him. :oops:
LMAO. I had something simular happen. Me and 2 girls were in line for superman at six flags, talking about sex and stuff, and I figure it was a private convosation. Well, it wasn't because there were 2 other Deaf girls standing in line not too far from us. LOL.

Hmm in my HS yr we played flag football but one of the guy tried to pull the flag instead he pulled my shorts down. I didnt notice it was down cuz my front side of my short was up untill I felt the draft on my ass and i said wtf!! I pulled it up really quik. My teammates were laughing. I continued to play with a red face. :o

*thinking*

Oh right, I got the most embarrassing story in my life. I'm telling you.

It was 2 years ago or 3 years ago. I was freshman and hanging out with seniors. one of my friend named Lena. She saw me using the baggy pant which she could pull my pants down, then we walked into the cafe and getting the trays. We was looking for a table to sit down. After that, she pulled my pants down in front of people who was in the cafe. it was only one who saw me, half naked. It was a boy and he would sometimes to remember and telling me, WHITE LEGS!!

It was very very embarrassing, i'm telling you. ahh.. Dont do that at cafe!! *warning*

after that happened, I had to use basketball short under the pant. have to!

I got one that is embarrassing but funny.

I was in Junior High and we were at the student store and I got a hotpocket and dr.pepper and my best friend got dr.pepper and I decided to do something funny so I tapped the girl in front of us on the shoulder and told her that my best friend likes her and my best friend got mad at me and dumped dr.pepper on my head and everybody laughed at me. I guess I deserve it anyway.

My freshman year in high school... I will never forget it. I was a stat for wrestling and I was at this tri-county tournament, the entire gym was filled with people, and there I was trying to be all cute and flirting with the senior wrestlers. It was the end of the period and I had to walk out onto the mat to tap the referee with a rolled up towel to tell him to blow the whistle. As I was walking back, I wasn't really paying attention, i was just trying to look cute for the older boys and BAM I tripped on an up-turned corner of the wrestling mat and fall face first into the ugliest and fattest wrestler's crotch. There I was, in front of 3 counties worth of people, on my knees with my face burried in this fat nasty guy's crotch. The worst thing was that I was too embarassed to move, so I stayed there for what seemed like forever, but was probably only 2 minutes. Thank god the guys all felt bad for me and everyone let it drop, but let me tell you, that story wasn't funny until I graduated high school.

a few years ago, i asked my mom to do laundry for me. she took all of my clothes out of my hamper and i forgot that i had thrown my cum rag in there. then she pulled clothes out of dryer and she was like "why is it all yellowish in spots?"
i was like :Oops:

ok so, this happened like last year i think. i was out surfing (big surprise) and my shorts were kind of loose. on the beach were some hot girls, and i decided to show off. well a big wave came and i went to stand up and the water pulled down my shorts all the way to my ankles. so i was surfing in the nude. i jumped off my board pulled up my short and stayed in the ocean, just paddeling around until they left

Oh dear…. I was pregnancy about 7 months. My ex husband got something from my car trunk at the parking a lot. I opened the curtains really wide at the hotel in Hyannis Cape Cod. I pulled my shirt off and rub my breasts confront of him while he walked approach to the door. I did not realize, the old man was right there near the tree. Old man dropped his jaws on the floor and near heart attack to see my performance at the window. He dropped his bag on the floor because he was not sure if I wanted him or not. I closed the curtains immediately. I was laughed hysterically. Oh Dear poor this old man… He was shocked to see my pregnancy with my breasts. *blushing *

I never forgot this every moment entire in my life ! Wonder what did the old man do after he saw my performance. Hope, he was okay… I felt really bad for him. He was ambivalence to come in my room or not. :ugh:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Sabrina
Oh dear…. I was pregnancy about 7 months. My ex husband got something from my car trunk at the parking a lot. I opened the curtains really wide at the hotel in Hyannis Cape Cod. I pulled my shirt off and rub my breasts confront of him while he walked approach to the door. I did not realize, the old man was right there near the tree. Old man dropped his jaws on the floor and near heart attack to see my performance at the window. He dropped his bag on the floor because he was not sure if I wanted him or not. I closed the curtains immediately. I was laughed hysterically. Oh Dear poor this old man… He was shocked to see my pregnancy with my breasts. *blushing *

I never forgot this every moment entire in my life ! Wonder what did the old man do after he saw my performance. Hope, he was okay… I felt really bad for him. He was ambivalence to come in my room or not. :ugh:

I've done that before..except that was when I was on webcam..Lisa and I were living apart at that time. Lisa asked me a specific question which led me to aim my webcam down lower with my shorts down....and what I didn't realize was that the traffic of the webcam was so high that my computer was laggy causing Lisa's Yahoo messages to be reaching to me very late (about 10 mins later) to let me know that she has gave out my webcam url to several other family members. :x

Oh my gosh !! :rofl:

to let me know that she has gave out my webcam url to several other family members. :x

I would love to see your facial expression react... Poor Lisa's family ! LMAO It reminds me of the movie " american pie". ;)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Sabrina
Oh my gosh !! :rofl:

I would love to see your facial expression react... Poor Lisa's family ! LMAO It reminds me of the movie " american pie". ;)

One thing I am most glad about....is that I didn't have an apple pie to play with on the webcam.

One thing I am most glad about....is that I didn't have an apple pie to play with on the webcam.

LMAO.... Hysterically laughing... split my coffee. Damn you !

No wonder Lisa married you because she loves your fingers !:rofl:

Back