What is your most embrassing moments?

Reaction score
What is your most embrassing moment in your life?

I am gonna tell you mine embrassing moment:

in my Junior Year at deaf school in Mass. while deaf kids and I have dessert and same time we watch our dorm staffs anncounce something so I have choclate pudding for dessert, I am kneeling on the fold-table. I don't pay attention my dessert on the table so my face go down to bowl of chocolate pudding, end up I am look like Abe Lincoln!!! The students were laughing their butts off!! I was so embrassing and ran to bathroom to clean my dessert off my face. I never forget that moment! :angel:
;)

awww.. haha should have take pic!

the most embarassing moment was with a cop, i was like 23 years old..
I was driving and went by the church saw funeral people.. carried out casket.. it reminded me of my dad's who recent passed away that time.. I broke down... (cuz i couldnt get over with greif) and went into red light ... Cop pulled me over.. i was panic.. and cried harder.. Cop was like.. :wtf:... i said sorry.. i saw church and they had funeral.. he said.. do you know why you are pulled over.. i said yes i saw last min the red light and ran thru... he said oh really, i wasnt pulling you over for that.. i am pulling you over because you had your horn on..
ehehe.. uh oh! :blushed:

Originally posted by MsGiglz
awww.. haha should have take pic!

the most embarassing moment was with a cop, i was like 23 years old..
I was driving and went by the church saw funeral people.. carried out casket.. it reminded me of my dad's who recent passed away that time.. I broke down... (cuz i couldnt get over with greif) and went into red light ... Cop pulled me over.. i was panic.. and cried harder.. Cop was like.. :wtf:... i said sorry.. i saw church and they had funeral.. he said.. do you know why you are pulled over.. i said yes i saw last min the red light and ran thru... he said oh really, i wasnt pulling you over for that.. i am pulling you over because you had your horn on..
ehehe.. uh oh! :blushed:

:laugh2:

I tell you my mostly embarrsing moments when I was in high school at school for the deaf. in class I ask my teacher I need go to bathroom, she said fine I walk to bathroom and went to room and finish thne go out. I not relaize that, I was in girl bathroom because I saw a girl shoe I was :wtf: and see room was different no stand up toilet. My mind was out and ingnore and go back on the way to class and my friend caught me. I was :Oops: some of my friend laughed at me :roll:.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I tell you my mostly embarrsing moments when I was in high school at school for the deaf. in class I ask my teacher I need go to bathroom, she said fine I walk to bathroom and went to room and finish thne go out and not relaize that I was in girl bathroom because I saw a girl shoe I was :wtf: and see room was different no stand up toilet, my mind was out and ingnore and go back on the way to class and my friend caught me I was :Oops: some of my friend laughed at me :roll:

:rofl: cute

lol thats funny. All of your stories. :D

Who cares, Wheel-man. Let peeps post what they want because u can learn more from peeps.

*sighs* in my college yr, my roommate and our friends always come in the room when my ex and i had sex...not first time, but many time...they enjoyed bust in and bust see my ex's ass :roll:

I do not know if this is an embarrassing moment or not. I still do not know until this day.... Here's the story...

I was walking by some store windows on a pedestrian zone in Darmstadt (Germany), and it was a beautiful sunny day. I was eating some ice cream. The area wasn't crowded at all. Suddenly, I saw a guy riding a bike. BUT.... BUT.... I don't know how he managed to do it or not, but his front wheel got caught somehow. The back of his bicycle lifted off the ground and went to the front. The guy was screaming and fell to the cobblestone street. I was :shock: and stopped eating ice cream. Since I didn't speak German that well with my voice, I was afraid to go up to him and talk to ask if he is ok. So I shouted in English: "Are you ok?" He just looked at me and said nothing. His nose was bloody. Then an old lady started running towards us, and she was talking to the guy. I was completely lost, and decided to just leave. It was a weird feeling, and I was paranoid if I was on a funcam or something LOL. :laugh2: 'cos it seemed so unbelievable.

I am not sure if this is the most, but the most recent. I was on a dinner cruise "date" with my friend Jamie. I was wearing an old pair of khakis that still looked good, but they were worn out in places. We were on the top deck taking pictures when I kneeled on one knew and *RRRIIIIIPPPPP* right between the legs. OMG, I wrapped her jacket around my butt so that no one can see that I had ripped my pants. LOLOL.

Originally posted by prostock19
I am not sure if this is the most, but the most recent. I was on a dinner cruise "date" with my friend Jamie. I was wearing an old pair of khakis that still looked good, but they were worn out in places. We were on the top deck taking pictures when I kneeled on one knew and *RRRIIIIIPPPPP* right between the legs. OMG, I wrapped her jacket around my butt so that no one can see that I had ripped my pants. LOLOL.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Gotta love it when that happens! :rofl:

We were on the top deck taking pictures when I kneeled on one knew and *RRRIIIIIPPPPP* right between the legs.

That happened to me several times too. Especially at airports for some reason. RIIIIIIIIIIIIP! in front of custom officials. :laugh2:
When my German friends arrived at the airport, we went home, and my friend poked me in my ribs, then she said: "Look there! did you know your pants have a hole in the back?!" I was puzzled and :shock: and we laughed it off, imagining what ppl said, etc...

lol at all of those stories, mine was at europe in germany, at a hotel. There was a girl there with my group tha was talking to us, then she say somethin, cause me to "ooo" and bend down and hop backward toward her. But elevator doors opened and boom! come out my staff and caught me doing whole thing. I snap right back up and laugh very very hard and went back in my hotel room.

:Oops:

Mmm, I'll pick this one out of a few...
When I was chillin in NYC with my best friend a few years ago. We went to Taco Bell and were on the line waiting to order the foods. We noticed this hot guy was staring and smiling at us whole time. So, we started talking and joking about him- by how hot he was, wondered what he was like in bed, all of these dirty jokes, etc. We forgot all about the line, this guy just walked up to us. I was surprised and shook my best friend's arm, "Look! He's coming to us!!" then he was like, signed to the cashier "Thank you" and turned at us, winked. We couldn't close our mouths!
He's hearing and he has a deaf friend, so he got everything what we said about him. :oops:

hahah lmao so FUNNNY!!!
cutelaugh.gif

Back