What is your middle name?

C

coloravalanche

Thought it would be fun to share with our middle names....My middle name is Rebekah...What is yours? :D

Mari

Not Marie, Maria, et cetera... Just MARI. Just accept the "I" vowel... if you accept "E" and "A", why not "I" too???

My mother and my mummo (grandmother) got "Mari" as their middle names too. Why all of us got that middle name-- we all are the first daughters. My mummo-- first girl out of nine; my mother-- first girl out of five; me-- first and only girl out of two.

I might will give the middle name to my first daughter too. My niece (my brother's first daughter) got "Marie" as her middle name...

my middle name is Noa. i always thought it was just a unique way of spelling Noah, but its actually a hawaiian name meaning Free Man. so its pretty rad.

cental34 said:

It's true. I was cursed with the middle name "Sally"

:whistle:

Alright, I confess. Its Jordan. My middle name is Jordan. Happy? Yes, I do go by Patrick Jordan. Yes my initials are PJ.

*mumbles to self*

My middle name is Ann.

Have you noticed that my first name is similiar to my middle name (switch the first 3 letters in Nancy around)? Nancy Ann

Also, this name sounds too 1960s (was born in the late 60s though). LOL But I am proud of it. ;)

Back