What is your middle name?

cental34 said:
It's true. I was cursed with the middle name "Sally"

:whistle:

Alright, I confess. Its Jordan. My middle name is Jordan. Happy? Yes, I do go by Patrick Jordan. Yes my initials are PJ.

*mumbles to self*
Now I'm happy....

RebelGirl said:
Never knew your middle name is Christine.. or maybe I forgot.. :bowdown:

haha i know i already told u before.. u forgot.. u are getting OLDER!! lol.. :laugh2: hehehhe

and my best friend's name is Christie.. when she asked me what is my middle name .. i told her its Christine.. she didnt believed me.. she said im LYING .. i told her im telling u truth! im not lying.. we got in arguements over this.. and we left it at that.. till later.. she came to me and apologized to me.. i said for what? she said well remmy the arguements over middle name? i said yes.. she said she asked her mom who work at VR at school and asked her to look at my record and saw my middle name indeed is Christine. she felt lousy after that.. now she believed me.. lol.. hehe.. dang! :giggle:

Luckysmile23 said:
haha i know i already told u before.. u forgot.. u are getting OLDER!! lol.. :laugh2: hehehhe

:madfawk:

okay okay.. back to the topic.. sorry!

AD'ers won't believe my middle name. it's Feather, yup very real!

sequoias said:

thats pretty rad.

i had a friend his first name is Sherwood. like Sherwood forest in Robin Hood.

AJ said:
thats pretty rad.

i had a friend his first name is Sherwood. like Sherwood forest in Robin Hood.

Thanks!

Sherwood? That's cool name, also. :D

Yea, very serious! I came from a hippie parents who grooved in the 70's and 80's.

sequoias said:

No kidding, It must be fun to know that you gotta be tickled by a Feather all the time and.. Girls, We can do that to tickle him to death with it :giggle:

By the way - Mine's Michelle

Jolie_77 said:
No kidding, It must be fun to know that you gotta be tickled by a Feather all the time and.. Girls, We can do that to tickle him to death with it :giggle:

By the way - Mine's Michelle

lol and starts running away and disappears into thin air.

Back