What is your favourite perfume?

Has nothing to do with hearing loss cuz my mom CANT wear perfume and I cant put on perfume if Iam going to see her cuz it triggers her severe migraines, the kinds that cause her to vomit and be in a dark room. She is hearing.

Well, to be clear I don't mean that perfume triggered migraine has anything to do with hearing loss,
I just wondered if and how many of deaf pple here who mentioned having migs have been actually diagnosed with one, and how many of them could possibly be linked to hearing loss, if at all.

Of course I know not everyone with migraine have a hearing loss, and if have it doesn't have to be connected.
Actually from all the pple I know who suffer with migraines, only a very few also experience some hearing loss. One seem to be a late sensori-neural.
But here, suprisingly, quite many deaf pple seem to be suffering with migraines. That's why I wonder about it.

(unless of course many pple here called any headache "migraine")

Fuzzy

i used sweet honesty by Avon
for many years but stopped wearing it after i broke up with my ex bf... he once found me at the fair.. by smelling my perfume! jeez! thats why i stopped wearing it..now he cant find me again! ugh!

then i wore Vanilla Soft Musk by Avon till they stopped making it.. i missed it.

Now I wear Far Away by Avon.
It smell great! :)

The Vanilla Soft Musk have a beautiful container...

Fuzzy

HUGO%20BOSS.jpg

European Hugo Boss perfume smells much stronger, and lasts longer compares to American's Hugo Boss perfume, because they do not last longer (I think Americans add water in the perfume). My friend always send me that perfume from London, instead of me buying one in America.

Really? I've never noticed that. maybe they are sending you real perfume, not EDP or EDT?

Fuzzy

I have so many europeans perfumes my dad get from all over the work when he travels for work but I hardly ever wear them, unless I am out.

Got an early Christmas present from my ex. It is a perfume called " Japanese Cherry Blossom ". It smells soo good !

Gotta love perfumes, especially lotions. :giggle:

HUGO%20BOSS.jpg

European Hugo Boss perfume smells much stronger, and lasts longer compares to American's Hugo Boss perfume, because they do not last longer (I think Americans add water in the perfume). My friend always send me that perfume from London, instead of me buying one in America.

And, alcohol, too.

HUGO%20BOSS.jpg

Really? Interesting.

My hubby's favorite is Hugo Boss... Send me American Hugo Boss to compare with my hubby's ...

Really? I've never noticed that. maybe they are sending you real perfume, not EDP or EDT?

Types of Perfumes
There are actually many different types of designer perfumes to select from, these being:

Parfum (NUMBER ONE)
Parfum De Toilette
Eau De Parfum (EDP)
Eau De Toilette (EDT)
Eau De Cologne (EDC) (CHEAP TO BUY)
Aftershave
Parfum is a type of designer perfume with a 15-30% perfume essence concentration. As such, it is the strongest available fragrance. As a result, the wearer does not need to use as much of the perfume and it is capable of lasting much longer.

Parfum De Toilette is generally somewhere between Parfum and Eau De Parfum when it comes to strength, though some companies actually use this term to describe Eau De Toilette. When it comes to men’s cologne, the term is used to describe the greatest concentration available and is usually available in either a splash or a spray.

Eau De Parfum, on the other hand, typically has an 8-15% concentration. As such, it is less expensive than Parfum but does not last as long. Eau De Toilette has a 4-8% concentration, making it a lighter and more delicate fragrance. As such, it is less expensive and makes a good choice for every day use. Eau De Cologne has a 3-5% concentration and generally can last up to two hours.

Aftershave and Eau De Cologne is the more popular choice for men as it is more gentle on the skin, but it does not last as long as Eau De Toilette.

So next time you're out buying a fragrance, remember to check if it's EDT or EDP, as EDT is always cheaper but if you want the best and longer lasting scent go with EDP.

Does anyone have a reed diffuser? I didn't know about these, but yesterday I saw one in Whole Foods that smells so good! But it is expensive and I wonder if I will get a expensive headache. It looked similar to this picture but less expensive.

Or anyone know if these cause headaches? Fuzzy, do you know?

:ty:

Does anyone have a reed diffuser? I didn't know about these, but yesterday I saw one in Whole Foods that smells so good! But it is expensive and I wonder if I will get a expensive headache. It looked similar to this picture but less expensive.

Or anyone know if these cause headaches? Fuzzy, do you know?

:ty:

lol
sweetie, this looks like incense- I suppose it depends on what kind of fragrance triggers migraine for you . I know I probably wouldn't be able to use that.

Fuzzy

haikuperfume.jpg

This is Haiku Perfume from Avon which is my favorite. It's an Japanese style perfume which has spiritual garden floral of jasmine, citrus and lilies.

I also use Curves Wave perfume as well which smells sweet too.

haikuperfume.jpg

This is Haiku Perfume from Avon which is my favorite. It's an Japanese style perfume which has spiritual garden floral of jasmine, citrus and lilies.

I also use Curves Wave perfume as well which smells sweet too.

That one I have 2 of them. It smells sooo good. :)

Back