What is your favourite chocolate or candies?

I like Jolly Rancher hard candies, jelly belly jelly beans, and some sour flavor candy...not all of them. :P

I don t really eat chocolate til i eat european chocolate.. wow!! I love eating beligian chocolate .. yummy.

I do like Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, Jolly Rancher, Dove's Milk Chocolate, Dove's Milk Chocolate with Carmeal inside, Milk Chocolate with caramel and walnut or pecan inside. Few candies, I do like but mostly of chocolate that you know, Kisses, Hersey, etc like that I dont like them that much.

I like Reeses peanut butter cups, Butterfinger, Rocky Road, and See's, mainly Nuts and Chews.

My favorite kind of candy is "string candy"
candy_posing_pouch.jpg

My favourite chocolate candies are Reese Peanut Butter Cups, Kisses, and other.

Catmandu said:
and you're gonna eat that? :ugh2:

but I will! :thumb:

Oh no you don't! That is for me, you ass! Yes, you call me a selfish bastard but I don't care! *start licking, eating, chewing like crazy* Yum yum! *then start doing it again*

candy%20108.jpg

ghirardelli_2002_bars.jpg

M & M
Kisses (plain)
Skittles
Hersey
Salt water taffy
Gum drops (spicy one)
Red Vines (It is still my favorite since I was a kid!)
See's candies...sad that we don't have any here in Rochester, :pissed: Oh, well!
I mostly LOVED Europe chocolate...OMG! IT is soo GOOOOOD! If I go to Europe, I'll be sure to ship tons of them home! :lol:

My favorite candies are:

Pot O' Gold boxed chocolates
Snickers
M & M plain and peanuts
Babe Ruth
Chocolates with caramel inside.

my favorite chocolate is:
Reeses Peanut Butter Cup
Hershey Kisses
Canterbury chocolates

i like twix but hersey bar is my favorite

i also like to eat starburst but not the strawberry candy
i am allergic to strawberries

I love all chocolates as long as it doesnt have peanuts, almonds and pecans in it.. cant eat them! :( i love white chocolate as well as dark chocolate and milk chocolate.. NO NO ALL OF THEM! lOL.. hehe. :P

I did tried Orange Kit n Kat yesterday! it was good! fruity n crunchy.. yummy.. hehe..

My favorite is Chocolate Chip Homemade Cookie.. Reese Peanut Butter.. And Jolly Ranchers.. Mints...

Back