What is your favorite singer/band?

You know, this is a pretty popular question that is always hard to answer. As of right now, i really like Adele. My favorite band.... I'm going to say Snow Patrol.

my favorite country music is Blake Shelton he is my mostly favorite music but i love his music is god give me,honeybee

Blake Shelton - Honey Bee (Official Video) - YouTube

Blake Shelton - God Gave Me You (Official Video) - YouTube

when i was grewup i was so crush my favorite singer new kids on the block with my old friends and my old friend bring their video and i watch that,poster,etc and video of my own vhs but i would remind that in my pasts i was big fans this!!my favorite music from new kids on the block everythings i would remind that as little girl my old friend had pjs of new kids on the block im not expecting that im not jealous but im lose my old friend now..

my favorite country music is Blake Shelton he is my mostly favorite music but i love his music is god give me,honeybee

Blake Shelton - Honey Bee (Official Video) - YouTube

Blake Shelton - God Gave Me You (Official Video) - YouTube

when i was grewup i was so crush my favorite singer new kids on the block with my old friends and my old friend bring their video and i watch that,poster,etc and video of my own vhs but i would remind that in my pasts i was big fans this!!my favorite music from new kids on the block everythings i would remind that as little girl my old friend had pjs of new kids on the block im not expecting that im not jealous but im lose my old friend now..

I actually had all the New Kids on the Block stuff...I had the sleeping bag, posters, key chain, music videos, cassettes. and the GAME! Those were the days. hahaha

Justin Bieber (yeah, I know he's a lightweight, but his songs are catchy), and Yanni, who makes me float with his music.
:ugh: this post makes me want to put you on the "ignore list" :P

as for me there can not be single favorites. I enjoy many genres of music. listen mostly to southern rock, classic rock and metal the most. Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Allman Brothers, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Dickey Betts and Great Southern, Gov't Mule, ZZ Top, The Outlaws, Marshall Tucker Band, .38 Special, The Doors, The Eagles, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath(Ozzy & Dio years), Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Dio, Ozzy, Metallica, Slayer are played most often...

Blues: Robert Johnson, Howlin Wolf, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker , Lightnin Hopkins and Keb Mo

what does seem to surprise people the most is, I enjoy jazz as well. Parker, Mingus, Coltrane, Davis, Blakey, Gordon and Monk
:cool2:

absolutely loathe Rap and Hip-Hop

Favorite singer of mine would be Greg Lake of King Crimson & ELP.
Favorite band from my better hearing days would be Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Who.

Id have to say recently ive been enjoying a bit of daft punk and some of the gorillaz. The gorillaz are one of my favorite bands but some of their songs are either too chaotic or too quiet for my ears to understand, but i just love their originality and blending of genres

I have an eclectic mix on my MP3. With shuffle, I never know what is coming up next. Beatles, Andre Segovia, Rachmaninoff, Mamas & Papas, Tchaikovsky, lots of Gregorian Chant, both male and female, Eagles, Bob Dylan, Susan Doyle. The smplicity of Segovia and Gregorian Chant is good for those getting used to a retuning or CI. I am waiting for Buddy Holly. :D Guess how old I am. :giggle:

Back