What is your favorite singer/band?

Favorite Band : TOOL
Favorite Singer: Maynard James Keenan
Favorite Female Singer: Tori Amos

...Iron Maiden and ABBA (just got hooked on them ;) )
I do love the Beatles and Bob Marley as well!
(and I do like Lady Gaga..it's a stupid thing)

"The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie" by Red Hot Chili Peppers, vocalist/lyricist: Anthony Kiedis.

Fav. band(s)- Marilyn Manson, Killswitch Engage, Asking Alexandria, The Pretty Reckless, Tomte (German), Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance...just a lot of metal/rock/screamo bands. Manson is #1.

Fav. female singer(s)- Elena Terleeva (Russian artist, beautiful voice), Sia, Adele, Amy Lee (lead for the band Evanescene)

Fav. male singer(s)- Umm...Owl City, Gavin Degraw, Jack Johnson.

Fav. band(s)- Marilyn Manson, Killswitch Engage, Asking Alexandria, The Pretty Reckless, Tomte (German), Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance...just a lot of metal/rock/screamo bands. Manson is #1.

Fav. female singer(s)- Elena Terleeva (Russian artist, beautiful voice), Sia, Adele, Amy Lee (lead for the band Evanescene)

Fav. male singer(s)- Umm...Owl City, Gavin Degraw, Jack Johnson.

Finally a Manson fan. What's your favorite song and album?

I like Marilyn Manson......but Annie Lennox did Sweet Dreams way better ;) Love that woman's pipes lol

I never saw your post till now. I can't judge the singing voices, unfortunately. I am all for beats! I like Annie's original song, but Manson's cover song is 10X better, especially the live version from The Last Day on Earth album (minus hell outro, that noise always give me headache)

Cream, The Cure, The Police, Human league, Split Enz, Devo, Pink Floyd, The Cars, and Miles Davis (Jazz).

I never saw your post till now. I can't judge the singing voices, unfortunately. I am all for beats! I like Annie's original song, but Manson's cover song is 10X better, especially the live version from The Last Day on Earth album (minus hell outro, that noise always give me headache)

Well if the voices don't do anything for you, but the beats do, i can certainly understand your view :D

Have you ever heard of Rusted Root? Lots of drums, I've seen them in concert twice. The first time was probably in 94 or 95 maybe. At the end of their show every band member put down their instruments and got on drums, bongos, and just beat em. There were a lot of people in the audience that broguht their own bongos with them and joined in, it was awesome. My husband went with me a few years ago to see them again, he doesn't care for them, to folky for him. But he did enjoy the show because he thought the drummer was awesome.

here's a 30 second audio clip of Drum Trip the first song on When I Woke, the entire song is just drums

http://www.last.fm/music/Rusted+Root/_/Drum+Trip

Too many...but since you ask...Hong Kong: Anita Mui, Leslie Cheung, Jackie Cheung. Taiwan: Tsai Chin. Opera: Renee Fleming, Cecilia Bartoli, Jessye Norman, Luciano Pavarotti. Jazz: Ella Fitzgerald, Sarah Vaughan, Dinah Washington, Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett. Rock/Pop: Adele, Amy Winehouse, Blondie, Queen, ZZ Top, Elvis Presley - and the whole Do-wop era.

Laura

Finally a Manson fan. What's your favorite song and album?

I know right! It's so rare to meet another Manson fan. Most of the time, no one's even heard of him. I'm always like "Seriously? How?" :lol:

Mechanical Animals by far. So many powerhouse songs on that album. My favorite song by him is "The Beautiful People." That's like my Manson happy song.

What's your favorite?

HIM fave all time
I have the heartagram tattoo
followed by Kill Hannah then Anberlin
After that it really depends on my mood it can easily go from Lifehouse to Pantera

Dont really have a favorite, I just listen to what sounds good to me at the momment, Lately Karmin, Adele, Gotye have surfaced and certain songs I can listen to for hours over and over. I like everything from ABBA to Zeplin, DaftPunk to dance/trance... I just hate Gangsta Rap and nothing like old 2live crew...lol

Well if the voices don't do anything for you, but the beats do, i can certainly understand your view :D

Have you ever heard of Rusted Root? Lots of drums, I've seen them in concert twice. The first time was probably in 94 or 95 maybe. At the end of their show every band member put down their instruments and got on drums, bongos, and just beat em. There were a lot of people in the audience that broguht their own bongos with them and joined in, it was awesome. My husband went with me a few years ago to see them again, he doesn't care for them, to folky for him. But he did enjoy the show because he thought the drummer was awesome.

here's a 30 second audio clip of Drum Trip the first song on When I Woke, the entire song is just drums

Rusted Root

I've never heard of Rusted Root. I checked out the song and I thought it was okay.

That is a great way to end the show. I've been to a lot of concerts and I don't think I remember if any of the bands I saw did that in a special way. A couple of years ago, I went to a haunted house and we had to wait at halfway to get to the next step. While my friends and I were waiting, there was a band in costumes playing music that I was not familiar with. I was fascinated with a drummer and I think he noticed because he gave me a drumstick of his and insist that I bang a barrel with him. That was the only part I really liked at the haunted house.

I know right! It's so rare to meet another Manson fan. Most of the time, no one's even heard of him. I'm always like "Seriously? How?" :lol:

Mechanical Animals by far. So many powerhouse songs on that album. My favorite song by him is "The Beautiful People." That's like my Manson happy song.

What's your favorite?

Really? Strange. Everyone around me have heard of the band but they either don't like or don't care. Mah!

=D Mechanical Animals is my favorite, too! My favorite songs out of that album is The Last Day on Earth and Posthuman. It's really hard to pick one as a favorite out of their many albums but if I had to choose, it would be Sweet Dreams (from The Day Tour on Earth album). I also love Man That You Fear.

Beautiful People is one of their most popular song, have you heard of Horrible People? It's from Remix and Repent, it's catchy but it's not as good as Beautiful People.

There's like 2 people that like screamo/metal!? Now 3. :)

Fav. bands:Mychildren Mybride
Oh, Sleeper
For the Fallen Dreams
Underoath
Bring me the Horizon
Emery
Rage Against the Machine
Sleeping giant
Texas in July

50 years ago yesterday 'love me do' was released do i need say more.

I like Marilyn Manson......but Annie Lennox did Sweet Dreams way better ;) Love that woman's pipes lol

I got to see her do a free concert in Central Park. Really awesome, managed to get like 20 feet from stage. She was solo by then, but Dave Stewart was there so they did a lot of their old stuff.

Back